x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global This server needs a revival

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lamborghini, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

On a Saturday morning, 2015, there was an average of 1-2 thousand people playing this network. Compare that to today, we barely reach 100 players. If we continue with this routine, this server will eventually die.

My suggestions for this server's revival

1. Expand advertisement targets

2. Invest more money into advertising

3. Remove game modes with the lowest activity rate

4. Expand on servers field of ranks ( to provide more affordable ranks primarily for enjoyment)

5. Contact Minecraft content creator influencers and ask them to play on your server

6. recruit more staff members

7. revamp kitpvp damnit

8. provide events for the network, that will drastically increase your player base

9. (optional) reconstruct website ( there are lots of faults in the website)

10. recruit more devs and have them improve your servers internal mechanics

These suggestions are primarily for the owner and the staff team, if you manage to complete most of what is on the list, this server will indefinitely shoot back up at its initial peak and perhaps maybe even exceed it. These suggestions, too, require time and money which is why the staff team needs your help ( players who are dedicated to this server ).

Thanks!

2. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Your points are valid but you’re just reiterating what this community has been saying for years. If you think these suggestions can help, maybe suggest why exactly the owners should listen to them and how they can go about implementing them.

For example, you say to invest more money into advertising. What advertisements? How much extra will that cost? Where do they need to be advertising that they aren’t already? What are some pricing points for the expansion across media sites?

3. Ghost

Ghost Active Member

whats left to remove?

4. Acceptation

Acceptation ❤️ Premium

Surprised you didn't say anything about an anti cheat.

5. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

the anti cheat sucks

6. Acceptation

Acceptation ❤️ Premium

So do you ;)

Anyways before adding updates or anything get a decent anti cheat. No one's going to play while people 60 block.

7. Ghost

Ghost Active Member

fix vines

8. con

con Active Member

Support. Honestly, before we do anything I agree with @Accept and say we need a decent or good anti cheat. If people are 100 blocking why would people wanna play? And yes, we do need to advertise more and get people that do YouTube a lot more. Half of the reason our players is gone because of: Hypixel, HCF, Cheating, Doxing, and us not giving the players a chance. Like today, a new player joined on oppvp and right as he jumped down he got jumped with a s40, he even said, "just let me start out, man". I think we need to implement a lot of things, but #1 right now, is the anticheat.

9. Lamborghini

The people have spoken! An Anti-cheat seems like a valid and factual suggestion.

If the server has been saying this for "years" and the owner barely implemented none of the suggestions above, then the server is in trouble, unfortunately.

10. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

we've tried this twice and both times people just kept playing on kitpvp2 lmao
      there's a team that hosts competition's every month, this is already implemented basically.

11. Lamborghini

1. It needs to be more frequent, then.
      ------------------------------------------------

Regardless, however, this server's infrastructure needs a major expansion and definitely some advertising. Definitely the most important suggestion at the moment.

12. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I’m aware of that. I’m saying that while your suggestions are good, including information on *how* they could be implemented would be useful.

13. Lamborghini

Very well, I will create a thread about that tomorrow for I am extremely tired and would like to sleep.