x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ****The Lack of Mineverse Staff****

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Syndicade, Oct 7, 2015.

1. TADS

TADS Guest

ok, but it's just annoying how moderators are never online. I've seen Nana, Alex, and Scor on Infection the most. Saw Pile on Kit once, met Agent on Oppvp once. Point being, you generally see them once. When it's more than once, they're afk. They need a command like /afk so people know if they're online or not.

2. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

Please be stickied..

3. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

Understandable bud. But I made this suggestion to hopefully redux this current staff team into what people like you and I see fit. Which of course involves a more active Team overall :p

4. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

I agree. What would be the point of staff if they are never on..

5. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

I just wish our administrators would pay attention more to the staff. I have a feeling that right now a 1/4 of them could be demoted right now from inactivity etc.

6. TADS

TADS Guest

@lola amirite

7. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

Can't agree with you anymore, butt buddy. ;P

8. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

The administrators are aware of everyone's activity level, including Lola. If they thought any of us were too inactive they'd demote them. Lola has a good reason why she's inactive and Cypriot is aware of it.

9. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

Stay on topic. I don't want this thread to derail like most of its kind. Lack of the staff is the suggestion (More staff), not your opinions on laziness.

10. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

Max then why havent they demoted the inactive mods? Why hasnt Lola been demoted and then repromoted when she is ready to even get online? These are things that just make me cringe.

11. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

The main point that should be getting across: More staff

12. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

We need mods who fully support this server and want to make a change to it. People who apply for mod needs to commit to themselves that if they get promoted, they help out as much as they can.
      If mods become inactive, there has to be a good explanation or else it won't do any good.
      But I think the mods who are active are doing a great job. :)

Support.

13. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

Do not argue please. This is a suggestion thread meant to improve this community, not host a slew rate of constant distain.

14. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

Your excruciatingly long idea has burned my eyes, but I read it word for word. I have to agree. I check every once in a while, and about 1-5 staff are online at once. This is a contradicted problem that needs to be solved. We can't let newbies apply for Staff, but here's an idea: Get some MATURE kids that are about, say, 11-14. We need some staff that can spend more free time on their job. We get staff, like Ares_Xena or Rythen, who work for a while, only to stop and go off to college. Those kind of commitments are problematic. We can't allow these people ONLY to Staff, some younger people would like to help out, too! Don't judge on their ages, as many do, but judge on their maturity, commitments and time they can commit to helping out. I believe there should be multiple Staff per gamemode, as Global staff are not as committed to help out. Most Global Staff members have been here with us for a long time, and they're away doing their own thing. Staff like that aren't really helping our community in such an impact than a younger, mature, more time-committing Staff could, are they? I fully support this and I think this should take effect quickly. It's obviously more energy efficient, since Staff are wasting THEIR energy playing, but not even doing much of their job. Please consider this VERY carefully, @CypriotMerkss and/or @Noobcrew. If we could have a test-run of this, it'd be great. Thanks for letting me express my opinion, I know this is very long. Thanks.

Regards,
      Ebola

15. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

This is very true, I do hope a more than average amount of applicants are promoted in the next promotions.

16. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

You guys don't know how much the feedback is valued to me. Thank you :) I hope this suggestion gains a lot of momentum ahead!

17. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

Very true, definitely. This plan should take action soon.

18. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

How many on average are promoted, if you dont mind me asking?

19. TADS

TADS Guest

If you think about it, the majority of promoted applicants have 'popular' mod apps. With over 1000 views, over 200 replies. What about the other ones?

20. TADS

TADS Guest

3-5