x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • The Fallen Kingdom

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ifestos, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ifestos

Ifestos Active Member

I have first joined skygrid about 1.5 years ago and i instantly fell in love with it, I made a cobble gen and all that stuff, but my island kept growing, this island was special. I built a village and i had people living with me on the island, i had wheat, carrots, potatoes, mooshrooms, cows, chickens and lots of it. i had infinite obsidian generator, a massive cobblestone generator, a mob farm too. It even had a spleef arena!!! A sheep spawner that never worked, and even more. But one day, somebody came to my base and he was invisible, he started breaking all of my stuff and i panicked, i couldn't do anything, and thats when i quit. Now 1.5 years later i logged on and everything is different, turns out people lived on my massive base after i quit, they made it even larger!!!!! But it got raided again, by Shadowkey57 and Shutout40 (please ban them). all this while i was gone and i came back to a destroyed island with nothing but protected chests left on it. This is the story of my kingdom. May you please reset my sethome so i may start again in a clean new world?

2. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Unfortuneatly bans are not issued for issues such as these, You would firstly need evidence that you owned the base and they were raiding you along with the fact your base was actually protected. Sorry bud

3. TADS

TADS Guest

Sorry, but we do not have any evidence.
      If you gain some, feel free to report them.
      Closing & archiving.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.