x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Th3TNTgam3r's apllication

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Th3TNTgam3r, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Th3TNTgam3r

Th3TNTgam3r Active Member

How old are you?
      i am currently 12 turning 13 this year on the 27/11

Your in-game name
      Th3TNTgam3r

What timezone are you in?
      AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)

Where country do you live?
      I live in Australia

What languages do you speak?
      english (learning japanese ATM)

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Mondays
      4:00 pm to 8:30 pm

Tuesday

wednesday

Thursday

Friday
      4:00 pm to 1o:00 pm

Saturday
      1:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Sunday
      1:00 pm to 8:30 pm

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      About 3 months now

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes for hacking but i have stopped completely now

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes but the server shut down the ip was subcraft.mcph.co

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      Skyblock and skywars these are the 2 servers i spend all of my time on.

Why do you think you should become a moderator?
      Because i Love your server and wanna help change things/players on the server i have been on the skyblock and a bunch of weird stuff has happened and i wanna help with that. I dont see a lot of moderators on any server so there is a lot of players breaking the rules and i wanna help with that. I know what it takes to be a moderator from past experiences and how players can be like.
      I know all the command i will need:

/Ban
      /tempban
      /vanish
      /tp
      /kick
      /mute
      /fly
      /invsee

and if it comes to the point where i need to ban because of hacking i will do /ban (player) hacking appeal @ www.mineverse.com ~Th3TNTgam3r~ I hope it never comes to this though.

Responsible
      I think being responsible is very important if you wanna be a mod. you can't just write a mod application to get /fly and /kit titan you have to be responsible about it and actually mean it.
      Honest
      I am 100% honest i will always tell players/mods the truth about something unless it is personal to me or someone else.
      Understanding
      I am very understand and will always hear both sides of the story before i judge it bye its cover i will never just pick a side, I will always understand what happening than chose the right side.
      Determined
      I am determined to make this server hack/spam/scamming free and will not rest until my mission is complete i will be patrolling everyday and wont stop until the server is completely clean of hackers/spamers and scamer free.
      Friendly
      I am friendly towards all players even if they have bean mean ;(. I will treat everbody like my friends. unless your evil ;D. I will also invite everyone to a party at my is. unlless your evil.

Helpful
      I am helpful to all players in many different ways for example to have a shoulder to cry on if you need it or for even just tips and tricks.
      Humour
      I have a great sense of humour and love having a laugh. i might even do trolling videos on my chanel i love having fun with other players and love messing around.

Leadership
      Leadership is an imprtant thing about being a mod right now in grade 7 i am a src and have applyed for being a library monitor in grade 6 i was a house captain and in grade 5 a master (a master is just a nickname from one of my schools)And i think i am a great leader.

TrustWorthy
      I am a trustworthy player and i want you to know can tell me anything and it will stay between us if you want.(So tell me all your secrets XD)

How i will help the server
      I will help in all the different ways for example i will be patroling the server,catching rule breakers and being a pillow for you to cry on :D.
      I was inspired to become a moderator because of Alexa, melgrath, VaMeSa123 and PandaBear__
      they have helped me in the past and really set a good reputation for this server.

Hears a little bit about me
      I am in year 7 this year and love pe and art i have 3 best friends that go to the same school.
      We always walk home together and usually get chips on the home, i have 4 sisters and 1 brother.
      i am nort the oldest or the youngest i am in the middle with my brother i love to play minecraft with my friends, i also love to create redstone stuff like farms, cobble gens, mob spawners ect.

Thank you for reading My application hope you like it

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    2. Obama

Obama Experienced Member

You need more detail, Why were you banned if you don't mind me asking.

3. xSoulHero

xSoulHero Experienced Member

Hmm, maybe work on a bit more detail.