x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Terror's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Terror, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

I hope I can change your mind, thanks for the comment.
      I completely understand, hope to change everyone's opinion about me within time.
      Thank you for the support!:)

2. Projecki

Projecki Active Member

I've gone through the trouble of making an account on this forum simply to comment on this thread.

In my experiences with NoTerror, he has always been an extremely rude and disrespectful. He is also a known plagiarizer who has stolen my writing before, so I highly doubt he wrote this application himself.

Here are a few examples of his disrespect:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

For anyone that says "what he did elsewhere doesn't matter here," his actions elsewhere show quite obviously that he is not fit for a staff position anywhere.

3. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

McMarket has nothing to do with Mineverse, toxicity and being rude is allowed on there, while on Mineverse it is not allowed. I see no reason in making this post but wasting your time as Mv has nothing to do with McMarket.

4. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Even though it has nothing to do with Mineverse it still shows us your personality is some what fake. Doesn't matter if it's here or there, being toxic is just being plain toxic and rude. If you changed your ways, you would be more respectful anywhere and everywhere, here or any other server/site. I don't want someone who pretends to be kind and innocent to others on this server when they are just horribly toxic to others on other servers. If we promoted someone like that who were being disrespectful on other servers, how do you think that would make Mineverse look? I say this because I play other popular servers and I do tend to run into a lot of people that play Mineverse.

I'm sorry to say this but I'm changing my opinion and going with a no support.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    5. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks for the reply.

6. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

1.5 Do not slander or otherwise trash another member, person, or thread.
      1.5.1 Do not post derogatory content in which you are not informative and constructive.
      1.5.2 Do not publicly criticise unless in a thread dedicated to the content or the reputation system.
      1.6 Do not disrespect, harass, hate on, or troll another member or person.
      1.6.1 Do not post content whose sole purpose is to degrade or disturb the peace of another member or person.

Those are from the community guidelines of that website, but it's not like I'd expect you to read them.

7. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Changing to no support because of the information posted by @Projecki and the paragraph by @Sparky that supports Projecki's topic.

Good Luck...

8. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

No support

9. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Please keep this "Mineverse" related, thank you.
      Not really related to Mineverse, I have asked staff and it does not have an impact whatsoever to Mineverse, would ask you to reconsider.
      Possible reasons for the No Support?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    10. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

No lol you've applied so many other times and still got caught hacking and been one of the most toxic players

11. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

This was my past and I have changed from that moment if you do think that I am still toxic on MV please provide, proof or anything related such as breaking any rules. Thank you for the reply and I do completely understand where you are coming from.

12. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

If you were to be promoted here and then go act like that^^ on other forums, it would still hurt your reputation and be a bit embarrassing to the MV staff team. Although what you say on those forums may not be related to Mineverse, it does reflect poorly on your character.

13. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Moderator has been directly demoted partially for their behavior on a separate server's forums before. It makes the staff team look bad.
      It does. Not sure what staff told you that. That type of crap isn't tolerated as a staff member on Mineverse no matter where it's happening.
      ^

14. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

Just say no support or supports guys oml, your all over here stating your opinions in paragraphs :D

15. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

That's what the ratings are for. We're completely within our right to leave our full opinions in the comments section.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    16. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

No support. And if you plan to say "it was on a different server" it doesn't matter, it proves that how you act here is fake and thus you shouldn't be promoted.

17. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

It is though, to some extent. It's regarding your application, and how what you said is false.

How are we supposed to trust someone who couldn't read the rules and assumed that you can just be rude on another server? How can I trust you if your personality and attitude depends on the rules of a server?

I didn't want to actually give my opinion on the application, but I should. It's a no support, sorry.

18. Tesco

Tesco Active Member

NoTerror claims that Toxcity is not allowed on MC-Market, but as stated above, the rules clearly show plagiarism and toxcity is not allowed.

MC-Market is the largest Minecraft trades & sales site in the world, so this should take an impact of his application massively. Hes been on the site for Four Months and is already known as the most hated person.

I've never played Mineverse personally, but its a big server and shouldn't have staff like NoTerror who doesn't know how to act maturely around people that he doesn't care about.

Please, if you need any other information Private Message me on Discord (Fawks#8109) or on MC-Market (@Tesco)

19. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

It's been said again and again, while maybe it's a different website it still shows that you disregard rules elsewhere and are immature and rude while you act nice here because you want staff. I didn't trust you when you came back because of your past here, but why would anyone trust you when outside of Mineverse you're a completely different person? You've also lied at least once here, saying toxicity is allowed on MC-Market. What was that about?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    20. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comment.
      I had never personally played the server and MCMarket is a trading website so...
      That is if you are rude within that time period, Kinsey said it would not affect me.
      Would never be embarrassed by anything that happens outside of MV.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.