x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Teeeb | Mod App | 3.0

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Teeeb, Apr 4, 2016.

?

can she be mod

1. no

2. yes

3. maybe

Multiple votes are allowed.
    Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Ok thanks

2. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

@Elrak @Maxamul Look,another person who changed significantly.
      • The suggestions you made are pretty great.
      • You have matured alot over the past couple of days.
      • More active than usual.
      • You could do more reports,though.
      Change to support.

3. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

thank you :) <3

4. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

If she has changed. I will not hesitate to support her. However, I want to see the change over time.

5. Teeeb

dw u will :pomp:

6. Queen

Queen Experienced Member

Told me**

Support. You are absolutely the sweetest girl I have met. You are mature, nice, and serious when you need to be. I will ask you to be more active ingame though. :) Good Luck! I hope you get the position.

7. Fweft

Fweft Well-Known Member

She's changing
      Neutral now

8. Teeeb

aw thanks
      ty

9. Teeeb

bump c;

10. 6Lam

6Lam Active Member

Prior convictions of hacking, abuse, immaturity, abuse of power, disrespect, spam and you state you were demoted from this very server.

Stating "I've changed" isn't much as anyone can say that. It's going to take you a hell of a long time to show the staff team that you've really changed. If it was me I wouldn't even give you a second chance.

I'm new here and you may not care for what I say but given my experience elsewhere I feel like my say is valid enough.

If someone can't follow the server rules how are they meant to be trusted with enforcing them? The fact that you've actually hacked on the server shows (imo) that you really don't care that much for 1) the people who run the server, 2) the people who moderate the server and 3) the community in general. Then you go on to say that you've changed enough to want to enforce the very rules you once went out of your way to break. Doesn't match up in my head.

Not trying to be rude but I honestly don't see why people have supported your application.

I just want to reiterate that I'm not trying to come around as being rude or hostile. Just honest feedback based primarily off your application.

11. Teeeb

I don't hack... I don't spam...

Who are you? Alt much???? Because it's like you know me.
      But thanks I guess?

12. 6Lam

6Lam Active Member

You did hack, you did spam.

I am 6Lam. I don't understand why people think I'm an alt..
      Ever piece of information I got was in your application, and no I don't know you.

You're welcome.

13. Teeeb

I spammed when I first joined the server. I was like 12.

I hacked twice, once as a joke towards a mod, and twice as a joke for a friend.

Thanks.

14. Surge

Surge Boss Member

neutral.

15. Teeeb

ty

16. Teeeb

Replying to this again.

I think it's a little funny that you're a new member, never seen me before on forums, don't know my past, yet you think you know all about me..?
      *cough @Legionious*

I might have spammed and hacked in the past. But that's not who I am now. I'm trying to do better.

Also some of the current applicants have broken the rules, actually most of the current applicants. But most of us are trying to change. I hope you will see that.

17. 6Lam

6Lam Active Member

It's obvious my initial comment has bothered you quite a bit. Although I couldn't care less anymore I'll still give you a response.

Just to clarify some things. I never once stated that I know everything about you. I feel you fail to see that everything I mentioned in my comment was completely referenced by your original post, you wrote you were immature, you wrote you were disrespectful, you said you were banned, demoted etc, I have not made anything up. Anyone could have this information just by reading.. and by the way you've handled this situation isn't helping you. I am no alt, I am trying my hardest to get you to comply with my efforts to prove myself, yet, you don't wish to participate *cough @ignorance* so please stop saying I know you some how if you're not going to bother trying to know the truth.

You are trying to change, great! Do it. People can change and that's great. I only said it would take a long time to gain the respect of the other staff members. After reading some of the other applications it's been quite clear to me that most have broken rules (severity differs) and I would say the same to them. But as I've only been here for a short amount of time I don't tend to make a reference to them changing as I've not been witness to it. My comments are off details of the application information not whether they've changed. You may have changed but you still did what you did.

This help?

18. Teeeb

Okay. vin

19. TADS

TADS Guest

Support

20. Teeeb

REALLY OMG THANKS :D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.