x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • AFR TeamTyler's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TeamTyler, Apr 14, 2016.

?

Do you think I have potential?

1. Yes

2. Possibly

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Experienced Member

How old are you?
      I am turning 15 in over a week. 27/4/2001 is my DOB.

Your in-game name?
      My in game username is TeamTyler.

What timezone are you in?
      I am in the UTC +12:00/13:00 Timezone.

What country do you live in?
      I live in New Zealand

What languages do you speak?
      I can only speak English, and I hope to learn Russian at some point.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Of course I do.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Okay, before you read this, I'm not going to be like everyone else, describing each and every trait.
      I am aware that my past isn't the best. I've necro-posted a bit too many times, I've pulled an inappropriate joke at the wrong timing, I've had many warnings and bans. My temper is occasionally off the hook. . I'm trying my best to prove I'm not a horrible person.
      First of all, we need more staff in my Timezone. This isn't why I am applying, I am willingly applying.
      I'm used to big crowds. Staff go through so much everyday and I want to help out. It will take lots of effort of course.
      Giving people lots of fun is one of my favorite things. I like to make random people happy at random times. I am optimistic, caring and kind. I show sympathy when needed and hide it when not needed.
      I am a generous person.If someone needs a refund, I will happily pay a little bit of money to help refund. (not irl money don't worry) Even though this trait isn't really needed, I'm a generous person. I try to keep my heart in the right place.
      I am occasionally a little immature and funny. But hey, who isn't? Everyone pulls the odd immature stund every so often. It's something unique inside yourself.
      I do not judge people for who they are or how their life story goes. If anyone needs any support they can feel free to pm me. Again, I am active on the forums and in game. Again, I will let Administrators know if I'm going to be inactive.
      I am a pretty patient and helpful person too. The purpose of the [Mod] tag is to moderate Mineverse. I don't care about the [Mod] tag though, as I can help without it.
      I have pretty good knowledge with the rules, although I used to break them. :p
      I have had lots of experience with the forums and server. Even if it has only been a few months on the forums. I am a very honest person.
      I occasionally tell a "White Lie" just like everyone else. "White Lies" can be helpful though in my opinion. I hardly do it though so it's rare. Not everyone likes white lies unfortunately, but I try to sugarcoat things if I need to.
      If I have a conflict with someone else I will try my best to resolve it. I treat everyone fairly whether they be Staff, Newbies or Titans. Everyone is equal in my eyes.
      Showing pride is big. I think this is important since Moderators help the server lots. I'm proud to be who I am and very confident. I take constructive criticism and feedback.
      I'm a stubborn person, but if it's good for the long-run, I will change and accept the change.
      Finally, I'm not perfect. Nobody is. There's no such thing as a perfect person. I know I can't please everybody. I be myself, in the best way possible. I don't impersonate others.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      During school days I can be on for 2-4 hours, weekends 3-7 hours. I cannot give exact times unfortunately.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I've been playing for a year and a half. I joined the forums only in 2016 though.
      I am most active on Hellblock, Survival, KitPvp and OpPvp.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      On the forums, I've constantly been banned for giving out a fair amount of neutral ratings to random users. I rate too fast normally, so I've been trying to break that habit. I was a little toxic when I first joined as well. I failed to keep my cool. In game, when I was toxic, I gave someone a death threat, which I honestly regret. As much as I want to hide from my mistakes, I can't and I hope to make up for them.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I do indeed on a few small servers. They shut down sadly. I've also had experience on a slightly bigger one. The owner and I were friends, and they demoted me over an argument on Google+. We sorted it out and they offered me my position back, which I kindly declined. I am not saying what server this happened on, as it'd be considered advertising.

Anything else?
      I know my chances of being accepted are really low, but I will try my best to help out. Whether I am accepted or not, get supported or not, I will take my dignity with me whatever path I end up going down. I also wish everybody else good luck with applying to be a Mineverse Moderator! I'm sorry if I've offended you in the past, I'm sorry if I've been annoying. I'm also sorry if you find my application too short, but I tried to keep to the point.
      Edit - Sorry if I've been inactive lately, our internet isn't the strongest for Minecraft at the moment.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    2. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

I will say neutral for now, I haven't seen you in game before, (and don't say because of timezones). We do need more mods from the timezone though

3. TeamTyler

Thank you so much for your feedback 8top, what is your username?

4. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

Neutral.I haven't seen you often,so I can't really tell if you have changed.You should also do reports to show that you can tell what a rule breaker is.Also add more info on traits that you have that make you suitable for the position.
      Good luck Tyler.Nice app.

5. TeamTyler

Thank you Titanicguy. I am sure everybody knows how to define a rulebreaker to be honest. Fair enough if you feel I haven't changed, I hope to prove to you that I have :P

6. Accepted

<- Guess ;)

7. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

Not that I doubt you changed,just that I haven't seen it. ;)

8. TeamTyler

Oh, I knew that :P
      Ah, thanks :P

9. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Neutral, I'd like to see you in-game more often.

10. Accepted

And NZ and Australia isnt the same country and won't be for a long time

11. TeamTyler

I'm so sorry I wasn't as active, I can be more active now. I hope to see you in game as well :P

12. Levis

Levis Boss Member

Which gamemodes do you like to play the most?

13. TeamTyler

I edited it in just now :P
      I can be more active now that it's the holidays here.

14. Ninjalachlan

Ninjalachlan Active Member

No support, you didn't ask mom first >:O

15. eddieboy360

eddieboy360 Experienced Member

Neutral. Have not seen you in game before. Probably different time zones? But anyways, good application and i wish you the best of luck :P

16. TeamTyler

Is this serious feedback? >:O

Thanks Eddie, if I can call you that :P
      The feedback is appreciated.

17. eddieboy360

eddieboy360 Experienced Member

You can lol and no problem! Good luck

18. Lithiium

Lithiium Experienced Member

Neutral, great app you have been kinda toxic in the past and I have not really seen you since your change. On the forums I have seen your change. So my opinion is neutral leaning to support.

19. TeamTyler

Well thank you so much, I hope to prove to you that I deserve your support. The feedback is appreciated.

20. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Support, stop getting banned.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.