x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Survival suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Brendunce, May 3, 2022.

1. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Before I start, I want to preface this by saying that I am really enjoying the new update. The staff managed to bring new ideas to survival while still keeping what made survival enjoyable. With that being said, there are still a few things I think most people would want to see added to make their experiences even more enjoyable.

• Add 1.16+ blocks to /shop. Not only is quartz still not in the shop, none of the new nether blocks or cave update blocks can be bought or sold through /shop.
      • Similarly, enable MCMMO on 1.16+ blocks. I noticed that, while mining through deepslate, my mining skill was going up but not my mining MCMMO. Additionally, while less noticeable, in the nether my mining MCMMO only went up for mining netherrack but not any of the newer nether blocks. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I feel like it would be a better representation of how much mining a player does if these blocks were counted in MCMMO.
      • Fix the crates rewards. I'm sure this is already being worked on, but a bunch of the rewards from voter crates don't get distributed.
      • Add chat reactions back. One thing I miss already is rushing to do the word unscrambles in chat. I saw on skyblock that the word list got updated too, which is really awesome, and I'd love to see it in survival as well.
      • Add /rename back to the quest shop. This isn't really necessary since I know you can do it on anvils, but I miss being able to rename items without having to wear down my anvils trying to figure out which color code is which.
      • Increase the number of warps and homes you can set. Back on the old survival, you had to buy the ability to set warps and more than one home, but you would get 8 warps and 10 homes. Now, even with God rank, I can only set 4 homes and 1 warp. It would be a lot more helpful if you could either just buy a flat 10 homes and 8 warps from the quest shop or you could buy 1 home or 1 warp, with a maximum of 10 homes and 8 warps.
      • Add the ability to private warps. A lot of people set private warps to their base or a structure they want to loot later. Now that players can't set as many homes, this seems to be more prevalent. However, this allows griefers the ability to warp to someone's base and loot it.
      • Remove the $1 fee to go to a warp. It is an inconvenience and doesn't benefit anyone.
      Thank you for reading all of this! I hope to see some or all of these implemented soon. Also, if anyone else has any other suggestions, feel free to comment.