x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Suggestions] Game mode: Clash Of Clans (No, not the Android version!)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS_Mk2, May 22, 2014.

?

This a good enough idea?

Poll closed Jun 20, 2014.
    1. Very good

2 vote(s)
      40.0%
    2. Meh... Sort of okay..

2 vote(s)
      40.0%
    3. No (Please explain why)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Not Sure (Please explain why)

1 vote(s)
      20.0%
    1. XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS_Mk2

XxN1TR0xFUS1ONS_Mk2 Experienced Member

Hi people. Nitro here, talking about a new game mode: Clash of Clans (No, not the one from the tablet/phone systems!)
      In this game mode, It is nearly like Blocks Vs Zombies, instead you fight other undead mobs, wave after wave. it is like, ENDLESS. The Gold thing from BvZ will also work. Here are some maps.
      Pyramid/Temple, forest, castle, volcano, peninsula. There are 2 shops in each game.
      SHOPS- Shop 1. Items: Bow wow (Bow with infinite 1 unbreak XVI power II. bought for 5 gold.) Potion of Holy (3 instant health II potions. bought for 10 gold.) BowTie (Bow with infinite I unbreak XVI power 1 fire 1 punch 1. bought for 50 gold.) SHOP 2 ITEMS: Ragnarok (diamond sword with sharp 5. bought for 100 gold.) Stick Of Discipline (stick sharp 4. bought for 40 gold) Gigantos' Axe (diamond axe with sharp 5, fire 1, knockback 2. bought for 100 gold)
      10 players are allowed per match. 18 games per billboard. In this game, In certain waves where you fight a boss (E.g. wave 10, 25, 40...) Something happens depending on your map. Pyramid = Sand comes flying at you. Forest = Forest animals come to attack you (e.g Ocelots *WHY THE KITTENS?!*) castle = Hired mercenaries are coming to kill you.
      volcano= the volcano erupts! Peninsula = Huge flood. Here are some of the boss waves.
      Boss #1 = Agatha the witch. Met on wave 5.
      Boss #2 Ultros the squid, #1. Met on wave 10.
      Boss #3 Creepuss the creeper, #1. Met on wave 14.
      Boss #'s 4 & 5 = Ultros #2, Zomborghen. met on wave 18.
      Boss #6 = Gigantos the GIANT zombie. met on wave 25.
      Boss #7 = C.R.E.E.P. (creepers resistant exploding extravaganza pawns) Met on wave 30.
      Boss #'s 8, 9 and 10. The Magus Sisters (witches.) met on wave 40.
      Boss #11 (Final) The Enderman Squad. Met on final wave (59.) or is it the end?
      True Final Boss (#12) The Wither. Met on wave 60 when all barriers are deployed.
      I hope you like my ideas guys! wait wait... the starting equipment is a Pazuzu's Sword (iron sharp 1) and Pazuzu's armor (Full iron, protection 1.)
      CYA ALL! -NitroNinja

2. Buntobaga

Buntobaga Well-Known Member

No.
      I think this wouldn't work, but good job for typing it all up

3. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

To my knowledge there is no "Clash of Clans" Bukkit plugin. It would take a while to make one. Also Noobcrew would need to buy another server, but that wont be a problem with the daily donations.

4. xanderlerp

xanderlerp Active Member

i think it woul be awsome