x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • StiffEggs'Mod App II

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by StiffEggs, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. StiffEggs

StiffEggs Active Member

1. )How old are you?
        I am 15.

2.)Your in-game name:
        StiffEggs

3.)What timezone are you in?
        UTC-6:00, Central Time.

4.)What country do you live in?
        United States! I live in Kentucky.

5.)What languages do you speak?
        English and Spanish.

6.)Why do you think you should become a mod?
        -When I go to servers, I see a lot of people upset with hackers, like people with No Knockback and Aimbot. I always try to record these hackers by recording and posting ban appeals, but Most of the time I'm with my 2nd computer at my dad's house, so It has a slow FPS, plus The upload speed to upload on YouTube ( My YouTube account is StiffEggs btw) is slow. (0.4 mb/s)

- Sometimes People have problems and they need help from a mod or an admin, sometimes there are no mods or admins to help. On Creative, sometimes people spam and curse. I would like to take care of these people for everyone to be happy!
        *See Bottom of page for more

7.)How long can you be active on the server everyday?
        [Sunday and Saturday] On Saturday, I might be on 7-10 hours, from 12:00pm to 11:00pm, on both my mom's or my dad's house. On Sunday, I might be on about 4-7 hours, from 11:00 Pm to 6 or 7 pm
        [Monday-Friday] I would be on from 3:30 to 6 or 7 pm, so about 3 or 4 hours. I have to go to my moms house every night. I get off of school and get my sister as well, then at 6:30 or 7pm, I go to my moms house.

8.) How long have you been playing Mineverse?
        1 and a half years. I have thought about being mod since I have uploaded YouTube videos.

9.)Have you ever been banned in the past?
        No.

10.) Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
        I was co-owner for my friend's server, which had about 200 to 275 people on it every day. It shut down it's ip and had another server ip, I didn't bother to look it up.

What I did on the server was come up with new things to add to the server to make it more enjoyable, I listened to what the people wanted and told the Owner or other people and try to make everyone happy. I would find some hackers, of course banning them. I would moderate chat most of the time, but I had a lot of friends on the server, about 20 from my school and 40 more from other servers, so they might have not spammed or cursed. I was one of the 2 Co-Owners who was in charge of most of the stuff and how people felt with the 5 gamemodes, other Co-Owners, about 5 more, had responsibilities like implementing stuff.

11.)Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
        I might go for Creative and SkyWars.

(I was going for OPFactions, but SkyWars Is Back Up!!)

*I am:
        • Helpful- I like helping people! When I see a person who needs help, I try to help as best as I can, no matter how hard it is! Helping people makes me feel like I have saved a person from breaking the rules or leaving the game.
        • Considerate- I love everyone on the server very much. I feel like everyone, from mean to nice, and from young to old, should have fun as much fun as I do.
        • Relaxed & Easygoing- I am always calm. I don't have a breaking poitn in my temper, so I am very nice to everyone. I can adapt and work with the changes of the server, rules, or people.
        • Mature & Enthusiastic- I am mature. I can deal alot with people's problems without complaining or arguing about it or argue with another person. I am also enthusiastic. I am enthusiastic when I am at school doing my schoolwork and my homework, or when I am playing Minecraft, or when I do something else. I can put all my effort and try my best on all the work I do, from doing Math homework to making mansions in Minecraft.
        • Inquisitive- When I am doing a project or a paper, I usually gather up on information. I like to have all the info so I can use it later, so when I can be mod, I can teach everybody that I have learned or have figured out.
        • Resourceful & Patient- I can work with alot of things. I have a low end computer with fraps. It is an okay computer with an okay recorder, but, agian, it has a bad upload speed. The average wait time for uploading evidence on a hacker would be 20 minutes just for half a minute. I usually wait this long to have the video uploaded but I don't get angered or anything. I just sit there or play Minecraft.
        Got Done With An Essay Early! I'm Back!
        That is all! You can leave some feedback if you want!
      Also, I have lost my plot to a new player, can someone pm or start a conv. to help me?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    2. StiffEggs

StiffEggs Active Member

3. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Good luck.

4. StiffEggs

StiffEggs Active Member

Is that a no?

5. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

I'm just wishing you good luck. :)

6. StiffEggs

StiffEggs Active Member

Thanks!

7. StiffEggs

StiffEggs Active Member

Bump...

8. xxxbajankillerxx

xxxbajankillerxx Experienced Member

No Support.
      You need more info.

9. StiffEggs

StiffEggs Active Member

10. Jie

Jie Active Member

I cannot support as i don't play the servers you are applying for, but keep your chin up and don't worry about the support or what anyone thinks about your application. Honestly I dont think cyp or noob will read through every post and count how many people think you should be mod when I used to run a server and was reading apps i would accept someone only based upon the information in the actual application. I can bet anyone who does not support your app has one thier self and is not supporting yours because they want thiers accepted over it. Cheers mate and good luck

11. Andrew475

Andrew475 Well-Known Member Premium

Support

12. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Sorry, No Support
      you dont meet the requirements

<Edit> This was literally from last year, Why am I even replying to it ;-;

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    13. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

No support
      Your new to forums and i never see you in game

14. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

15. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Grave dug, locking

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.