x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • StavEl'46 Global Moderator Application!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by StavEl46, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Do you think that I would be a good Moderator?

1. Yeah, I think you will be good at it ;)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No, Delete Your account >:/

4 vote(s)
      100.0%
    1. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

How old are you?
      I'm 13 years old. I became 13 today happy birtday to me :D

Your in-game name:
      StavEl46

What timezone are you in?
      (GMT+02:00) Athens

What country do you live in?

Greece

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, Greek and learning Italian:D

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should be a Mod because I am an organized, mature, and helpful person. Being a Mod to me doesn't just mean to remind people to not trade illegal items and such . I can relate to people who are feeling down or need someone to Skype or just talk to for fun. Another example is I do not judge others.
      I know you can report on the mineverse forums but by then they have done the trade or griefed the island or spammed other servers IP in chat, so being a mod would let me immediately kick or mute or even ban the person misbehaving before it gets out of hand.
      I will continue to hold my reputation in high regard, and do as much as I can to remain a likeable face while not putting myself on a pedestal.
      There seems to be a gap in the availability of the moderating team
      All in all I feel I can be a great moderator because I am active, hard working, not afraid to come online and do the work it will take me to become a moderator.
      I remember when I started playing minecraft a long while back. Maybe about 4 years ago. Anyways, I loved playing hunger game servers. I then realized that I was fitting in with the community very well on each server I played on. I tried applying for staff on a server called Vortex Network who at the time, had over 500 players per day. I was accepted very quickly realized that I was good at staff member when I was being promoted very quickly. The reason I want to apply here is because I like small servers. Small servers like these usually start with a nice little community and grows. I like to have an effect on how that community grows. That is why I put a lot of my time and effort to help these servers. Most servers these days are owned by 5-7 year olds who do not know a thing about how to make a server. Although I am not the 'owner' type, I am the 'staff' type. Most staff members look at me and know I am the type of person who would be a good staff member due to my proper grammar and my intention to always help people. I want to help the server because I have been looking for a server to help out, but most of them are, as I said, owned by young kids. I also love to see the look on peoples face after I helped them. I wish to continue my staff career on your server and I hope to be chosen as I will put all my effort into it.I want to be able to hold down the fort when no other Staff member is online and advertisers and spammers cause problems in the server. I want to be able to protect and maintain the server when no one else is there to do it. Most importantly, I want to be able to help the server and Staff team so that everyone has a fun and memorable gaming experience

What makes you different from others?
      As I told you before I am very mature and I can handle situations the right way. I do not abuse my commands by giving players things that they cannot normally get like bedrock. I am very patient with players that are annoying. I like to help out new players and give them tips on how to play the game. I know every type of server that there is in minecraft. There are a few minigames I am not aware but I have a lot of knowledge in parkour and skywars. I am very trustworthy. I have never abused and am not planning on ever abusing commands that a owner gave me. Abusing is out of the questions for me. It makes me so angry that some staff members give special treatments to some of their friends and gives them some items for free.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      2-4 hours online on the server,
      and 1-2 hours on the forums!

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Since September 2013 :D
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No, I have never been banned, muted, kicked on any server!

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No, not as a moderator. But I have been Admin Owner Helper!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    2. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

• Your not active on forums
      • Expand on why you want to become mod
      • Not active in-game
      No Support

3. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Add more infomation to the application. No support, good luck.

4. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

Ok I Will! :D

5. Sherbii

Sherbii Experienced Member

No support. I don't believe you're mature enough to handle being a mod.

6. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

7. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

bump ty all guys :D

8. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

No Support!

- Be more active on forums

and Good Luck! :)

9. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

10. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

bump ty all

11. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Organize the why should you become mod part.
      Its all messed up kinda...

12. Waferss

Waferss Experienced Member

No support for now, try being a tad more active on both forums and the game.
      I wish you luck :)

13. TheElderlyReaper

TheElderlyReaper Experienced Member

I know you put a lot of effort into your mod app, which is great but there could still be things you need to work on. You should go more in-depth with your app (same thing I have said to other mod apps similar to yours). What I mean by that is add more headings about maybe, I don't know, responsibility. It's great that you're answering all the questions to the template and being organized but, it could be different from other apps (same thing I have said to other mod apps). You could take some examples and ideas from the archived mod apps but keep it mostly your ideas and thoughts. I also like if you made paragraphs as it would look better I think, not like cosmetic looks, but better if you know what I mean.
      People who are saying, "more detail", "more active" , "more information", etc. Please be more thoughtful about your answers. It looks like 70% of the replies of this thread you just speed read through this or just replied without even reading the thread. Now, that's just what I think but, you could really put more thoughtful information the owner of this thread is trying to learn.
      I am 50/50, if you change some things up, add more things up, and go more in-depth with your app and I will support. I hope you have a great day, and I will see ya later :)

P.S. if you can't put paragraphs because it won't let you after you pressed save changes, try to combine 6-7 sentences that work for you and then leave a space for another 6-7 sentences combined.

14. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

Wow thanks! You wrote a lot of things there! Thank you so much I will try to improve everything you said :D

15. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

16. StavEl46

StavEl46 Active Member

bump ty you all :D