x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SoloPvPSkillz, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SoloPvPSkillz

SoloPvPSkillz Active Member

I wanna be staff because this is my favorite server I play on it lot and I wanna be staff really bad because there are really no staff on kitpvp and I wanna fix that I have donated money to this server I am god rank plz help me help you guys for we can all make this server better I read everything all the rules and I made a account I loved this server when I started playing on it I'm 24 years old and I got skype and I know with this job ill have a lot of responsibility's and I wanna help you guys I don't just ignore people if they need help I help them the best I could and I'm not a bully I'm a gentle man PLZ lemme be one of you guy's I wanna help I know how to treat servers with staff I am staff on hypixel mineplex badlion and exe

Minecraft Name (KingPandaJr)

2. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.