x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ST0P!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JizzyBots, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ancia

ancia Guest

Lmfao you probably don't know anything Because you listen to baby XD Shes probably you bs like always

2. ancia

ancia Guest

And its getting really annoying that you think you know everything. i really dont know you are care for your bs bia

3. Sherbii

Sherbii Experienced Member

Wait how the hell do I ban appeal LOL

4. Zambiana

Zambiana Well-Known Member

Just what this generation needs, another person who cuts themselves solely for attention, what a joke.

5. larrythebird101

larrythebird101 Boss Member

Just to say, self harm isn't the right thing to do, get help if you do. And telling people to "cut or hang" is sick and they should get help themselves.

Awright is already lobby banned so this is already handled ingame, but we can't punish for anything done out game as we dont moderate what people do together on social medias. There's a block button on almost every popular social media we use. If this somehow becomes a problem ingame again or forums you can always report in the "Forums Reports" or "Report a player" section.

I'm going to lock this since this is not the place for posting this stuff, this is already making it worse. And since this has already turned into a flamewar which probably has no return.
      http://www.mineverse.com/forums/ban-appeals.87/

• Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.