x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA Squidy424's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Squidy424, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Squidy424

Squidy424 Active Member

Your Username ) : Squidy424

What timezone are you in? ) : BST

What country do you live in?): England.

What languages can you speak? ) : English, learning French

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes.

---~~~[+]~~~---

Why should you become Mod) :

That’s a good question, why should I become Mod?. I can do what others can’t, I can provide friendly interactions with the community, providing a friendly atmosphere, I will provide a helping hand to anyone who needs assistance, I WILL provide active help towards anyone.

Observant
      Being A curious person as many have told me has made me very observant. Being observant is a very BIG part of the job, being as observant as I am if I suspect a player of any abnormal activity(Hacking) I will observe the player and not accuse him/her of anything until I have solid proof.

Common Sense
      I do have lots of common sense and I am very hard to trick. Dedicated, I am a dedicated person once I set my mind to something I will achieve it or in this situation if I say I will be active, observant, and a great mod I will.

Respectful
      Respectfulness, I've seen people be disrespectful to me and many others just because they were a higher rank. Putting yourself above others I believe is childish and dumb, so if I do become a moderator I don't think higher of myself, I am still a player like everyone. Respect is key.

Helpful
      Helpful I have been and am A very helpful person. I have seen some past moderators who almost you could say attacked the players (verbally) I remember once asking A moderator for help and he replied with Go Away I'm busy!! (not Mineverse another server) and I was surprised at how he acted. Maybe A new player joined the server and was confused on what to do, so maybe he starts messaging me a lot of questions about the server or what to do I would answer and make sure he understood what to do, therefore putting a good impression on the server and its staff making the player want to come and play on the server more often and maybe introduce his friends to the server. I am always seeking to help others In any way possible.

Best Experience
      Best player Experience being A moderator would allow me to provide the best experience because I would be able to keep away spammers hackers and others, you might ask how does this provide the best experience this is because of hackers and spammers and rule breakers were allowed to just roam around messing up everything. Players would start leaving the server "saying well if this server doesn't care if rule breakers ruin the game then why should I play".

Scammers, this problem can be difficult mainly because players need to help with this one, let's say two people are making a deal one person offers dirt and the other person says ill pay you 50k for 64 they both agree the dirt guy gives the dirt, but the other guy didn't pay. Now if the player didn't take a screenshot or record a video of the deal there isn't much I could do this is because if he has no evidence then how can I help but on the other hand if the player did take screenshots or a video then it makes it a whole lot easier this is because there is proof.

Abuse
      Abuse of power this is one problem that A lot of Owners Co-Owners and Admins have when picking staff the reason there is a problem here is because some staff are known to take control (abuse) their power by maybe muting a player for no reason kicking a player for no reason or maybe their reason was to get a laugh out of it. No matter the reason this isn't allowed even if you did it as a joke kicking or abusing a player in any way without A reason is a big NO!

Ready
      Why am I so hooked on becoming A moderator. The answer to this is simple, I really would like to somehow in any way be a part of Mineverse staff the thought of being able to do this makes me extremely happy, and that is the reason I won't give up,and I feel as if I'm ready to take on this job and all the responsibilities. This Is what suits my skills perfectly, and I am determined to show what I can bring to the table.

Player Trickery
      Now if A player were to ask me hey can you ban this guy he's being mean to me, obviously, the answer would be no banning him for no reason would be an abuse of power. What I would do is ask the guy in what way is he being mean and would you like me to talk to him. If I found out the player was calling him names or cursing then I would give him a warning and tell him Cursing spamming or using inappropriate words can lead to muting (You Have Been Warned).

Active
      I'm very active, around the server, always seeking to be helpful.

• Monday 3-5hrs
        • Tuesday 3-5hrs
        • Wednesday 2-5hrs
        • Thursday 3-5hrs
        • Friday 4-6hrs
        • Saturday 6-8hrs
        • Sunday: 3-5hrs
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 4 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes, for hacking, that was over 3 years ago, I was foolish, and haven't matured, I take full responsibility for my actions.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, on 2 Roblox popular games with 8000 people playing constantly, and a trainee for Mineplex.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes (4 Years)

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes, my discord is Mussuk#2149

Thank You All For Reading - Squidy424

2. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

Neutral leaning towards support
      (+) Nice Application
      (+) Been on forums/Playing for a while
      (-) Just came back after a break
      (-) Just got 50 post count
      (-) Never seen you IGN (might be timezone issues)
      I would get to know the new community more
      Once I see you more IGN I will gladly support!
      Goodluck!​

3. Squidy424

Squidy424 Active Member

Thank you for your views! I'm just getting my account back as we speak so.

4. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

Neutral for now, I want to see you in-game and for you too be more active, you should come back and then be on the server for a while and then apply, don't think that your going to be mod straight after you came back from leaving mv.

5. Squidy424

Squidy424 Active Member

I know.

6. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

No support

7. Jarquisha

Jarquisha Active Member

no support

8. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

but.... you said you couldn't get on your account....

9. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

NEVER seen you ingame.
      ^^

10. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

Now moved to NO SUPPORT.
      You copied His application....? Read over it and 'scamming' is copied etc.
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/mirrorlikespie-moderator-application.53491/

11. i_am_youtuber

Copied application, closing.

12. i_am_youtuber

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.