x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SpookyBudderChar's moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BudderChar, Nov 12, 2015.

1. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

Pre-talk.
      Hello, and welcome to my Moderator application. I applied before but took it down, because it was too short, I wanted to become an active member (I still haven't acheived this yet, and it will lower my chances but I doubt I will ever get it and I have played long enough) on forums, and I needed to look at others before I could make a decision on how to do it. Looking at others, I have taken some advice and hope this looks better.

How old am I?

I am currently 16.

My ingame name?

My IGN is currently BudderIsMerry,however it has varied throughout the years. It was originally Budder_Char, then ItzBudderChar, then ClassyBudder and now it is SpookyBudderChar. Around christmas time it will most likely be changed to something like MerryBudderChar, and then I don't know. I will give a heads up to you if I get mod and want to change my name.

My Timezone.

GMT: (To be technical it is GMT:00)

What country do I live in?

I live in Britain, England.

What languages do I speak?

I currently only speak English.

Why I think I should be Mod.

(Gosh this is gonna be a long one)

I have many good traits, but before I list that, let me tell you a other things I could help with.

Ever since I was a young 9 year old, I was bullied to no end. Cyber bullied, physically and mentally. I can never forget the feelings of feeling worthless, with no meaning. It felt like with every step I took, someone took 2. It felt like everyone (Including the Cyber bullies) were in a circle around me, pushing me, shoving me, calling me names etc. I put up with it for a year, until I finally snapped. I remember the day when I told my teacher that one day I'll be a strong, tough girl! I remember him smirking at me, and nodding slightly, not believing me. That day in the playground, someone said the words that just made me break down and run at them. I can't remember the words, but I remember the anger that flashed through me. I lashed out at all them, but especially the girl who said that sentence. That was the time when I had my first ever panic attack. And they left me. When I hit highschool, I became an outcast and always kept to myself.

This changed me completely, as now if anyone says anything mean to anyone, I will become the most defensive person ever.

Selfless.

From a young age I had always been defensive, but weirdly enough, about someone else. I was always told I cared less about myself, and more about others, in some way, I guess its bad as well as good. Its bad because when I stand up for someone, they're not always thankful. They despise you for fighting their battles.

Easy Leaner

When I was a younger girl, I found most things easy. Riding a bike for the first time without stableisers, learning to spell, read, write, etc. I want to try to learn new experiences, like coding and things like that. Being a moderator helps encourage me. The reason that an easy learner is good for moderator is that I can learn things quickly and be taught many things.

Helpful.

I am always helpful. I remember seeing someone online who couldn't figure something out, so I helped him out. It's such a great feeling when you help someone out, you made someone understand, so that they can help more people in the future. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. The good thing about being helpful is that once you help someone, it spreads to other people.

Fair.

Being fair is an amazing thing to be. It's something you can learn, but also be born with. I have learnt in my years of life that many things aren't fair. How come some people can do this and I can't? But things that can be sorted out in a fair way, they will be. Its a great trait to have, as most things will be dealed fairly.

Hope.

Hope is a strange thing. Some may say it's a bad thing, some may say it's good. In a way, its both. If you get your hopes up then it feels like you've been crushed when it doesn't happen. But having hope means you have faith, and having faith is a great thing. It shows you believe strongly in something and makes you want it to happen so very strongly it seems impossible it cant happen. Its great to have hope in a moderator as they can believe strongly in lots of things.

Kindness

Kindness is like a seed, planted in every body. For some it flowers late, and some early. But I like to beleive that in all of us we have kindness, wether it be big or small, grown or not. The kindness is flowering in me, a sturdy stalk with large stems. The stalk can be weak, the stems can be small, but it's still in there, somewhere buried deep under emotions. Its great to have kindess as well as the rest, as it evens everything out and generaly makes you a better person.

Friendly.

I like to consider myself friendly. I am quite a friendly person, who enjoys making lots of friends. Having too many friends can be a problem, but that doesnt mean you have to neglect those people.

Responsible.

Being responsible is easy to learn, but it takes a life time to master. I haven't mastered it yet because I haven't lived my life time. I have learnt it and am mastering it now. Respnsibility is an important thing for a moderator to have.

Humor

Although you need to be responsible and reasonable, humor is just as important. You need to loosen up a bit, seriousness and matureness is something you need, but if you can't take a joke, how can you help understand things?

Fast worker.

Being incredably fast at typing and getting things done is something important. If it takes you more than an hour to write 100 words, it's gonna take you forever to get things done. Even if I'm doing something important and I see someone doing something wrong or hacking, I am quick to report so that the server becomes a hacker-free community. And although it is a hard thing to acheive, I believe that we can all do it together.

Active.

Who wants an inactive moderator? Not me. I spend a lot of time on the computer playing minecraft and it is mainly devoted to Mineverse. It's easier for me to be active on the forums on my phone, but its not hard for me to try be on the computer a lot. The computer I use is my grandma's computer. I come here everyday after school, and I sleep over here twice a week, meaning I have lots of access to minecraft. At christmas I am hopefully getting a laptop/computer, so that I can have even more access.

Life is a hard way, there is someone better for this job out there, but don't I deserve a chance? I should deserve a chance. But then again, life isnt always fair - Charlotte Naylor 12/11/2015 14:03

How long can I be active each day?

Monday-Friday Mornings- 30 mins-1 hour.

Monday-Friday afternoons/evenings- 3- 5 hours (If I stay over at my Grandma's then 3-6 hours)

Weekends- 2-9 hours.
      Once I get my own computer it will rise up a lot more.

How long have I been playing Mineverse for?

I started playing minecraft in 2013 and Mineverse was the first server I joined. Nearly 3 years. I did have an old account of the forums back then, but the password was forgotten and that is long gone now.

Have I ever been banned Ingame or on forums.

I have never been banned Ingame or on the forums.

Do I have any past experience as a moderator?

I have been Admin, helper and I am trial staff on another server that is down right now. I have never been Moderator before, but there's always a place to start, right?

Thanks for listening!

Thanks for reading this and please give me support, or if you dont give me support, please reason why. If You dont give me an idea on why its not good, how do I get better?

SideNote:

If I ever do become moderator, the most servers I play on will be, creative, Infection, Skywars and survival. I will go on the others as well to make sure nothing bad is happening.

EDIT: This has been Edited, changed neon colours, listed why traits were good and just made it a little more interesting.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    2. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Good application but I've never seen you ingame or on the forums

NEUTRAL

3. TADS

TADS Guest

The neon colors hurt my eyes.

4. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

I play a lot of skywars, and a little survival, so if you want to find me, I am online skywars right now, just changing my skin. I will mainly be on there around this time.

5. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

Oh, and I have seen you before. You payed me money on survival because I said 'Skywars is the best server'. :P

6. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

Char, you already know i support this

7. Aviators

Aviators Experienced Member

Irl Violence? On a Moderator application? Pfft.

Support!

8. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Lol the life story at the top was not really necessary. I will stay neutral until we have met in game.

9. Dom

Dom Well-Known Member

No support

10. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

No support. On most of the traits you didn't actually reason why it was important to have these qualities as a moderator, you just put in some inspiring quote. You're also fairly inactive, and quite new to forums. You include a story about you being bullied, which has nothing to do with being a moderator. The neon colours hurt our eyes.

11. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

*EDIT* I would like to see more of you on the forums before I support and yes I remember you but that was after I posted, anyway good luck and have a free bump

12. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

Neutral.

Good luck.

13. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

Support

14. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

I
      I included the story to show that I know about bullying and how it hurts when you get cyber bullied. I'm not inactive as I play for many hours. Inactive is when you barely come on. I used to have an old account on the forums but I forgot the username and password, and on there I was active member.

15. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

Thanks <3

16. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

What is your IGN? I will be coming online in 30 mins so then I will hopefully see you.

17. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

Thx VINTAYYY

18. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

S
      Sorry! Btw, I don't think I know you from playing. What is your IGN?

19. TADS

TADS Guest

TADS4.

20. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

I feel slightly stupid now because that was obvious....