x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • spiderpig_hero Mod Application Template

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by spiderpig_hero, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. spiderpig_hero

spiderpig_hero Active Member

How old are you? 12 year 's old
      Your in-game name: my in game name spiderpig_hero
      What timezone are you in? me time is east us
      What country do you live in? i live Miami fl
      What is your gender? i am a male
      What languages do you speak? i spic English and Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I really enjoy helping people out but if someone is misbehaving, they will be disciplined. I will be loyal to the server, and work professionally like people would expect me to be. I am very considerate when warning people, but I do know when its time to punish them. I do not like watching others around me struggle. It hurts me to see people complaining and not knowing what to do so it is in my nature to help them by giving them advice or doing anything I can to aid them. I am a very dedicated person, when I say I will do something, no matter what it takes, I will always complete my task. I have a great knowledge in computers, especially for my age. I know how a server runs and operates, while also knowing how to configure and install plugins. I have an awesome knowledge with plugins like: WorldEdit, Pex (or groupmanager), and essentials (configuring, making kits, etc.). I also find it relevant to state I am a very proficient typer and I work very efficiently in intense situations when I am bombarded with questions or there are multiple new or less experienced players all needing my help at once.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 8 hours
      How long have you been playing Inverse? 3 years
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? no have not bit i can dream to be a mod

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.