x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Not Implemented soul speed enhancement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dustyf@ll, Aug 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

I have found out the drop rate for Soul Speed is hard and was wondering what if we add it within the crates/or increase probability to obtaining them? There is the netherwart quest that gives a speed boot but its sadly iron boots which doesn't enhance to better equipment like diamond to Netherite. another suggestion is instead of giving us the soul speed boots maybe we can alter the reward to a soul speed 3 book :D let me know!

2. inh

inh Discord Moderator Discord Moderator

I like the idea of gaining an enchant book (soul speed) from the netherwart quest.

That said, we also have another quest, trading with piglins for 16 ender pearls. If you do that quest, through the process you will gain soul speed enchanted books. (I've got a shulker full of soul speed just from this quest currently). The soul speed enchant could be an additional reward for completing that quest too?

3. boba

boba Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

If there are ways to get soul speed, there is no need to increase the probability or chances to get them. If we continue to do improve probabilities for existent features, it will take away the survival aspect. We only added swift sneak books to crates because the map is 1.18.x but the server is 1.19.x, therefore it is impossible to get swift sneak which is why they've been integrated into crates.

4. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

I did some basic/statistical research and I don't know what our rate for the server is but for Piglins to drop a Soul Speed Book is 1.09 percent chance which is low. its like obtaining an extra legendary key in our crate system. furthermore, I spent ages trading with them probably gone though 4 stacks of gold and only one soul speed 2 book

5. boba

I see. I'm not keen on adding it to crates but might consider it being part of the quest shop.

6. boba

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will not be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.