x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Snowdog3456 [Moderator]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Snowdog3456, Aug 29, 2014.

?

Do you think I should become moderator (Better be a yes.....)

1. YES YES YES YES YES YES

100.0%
    2. NO THIS GIRL IS WHACK!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Snowdog3456

Snowdog3456 Active Member

How old are you? I am 15 years old.... ALMOST ABLE TO DRIVE:)

Your in-game name:
      My in-game name is Snowdog3456

What timezone are you in?
      The timezone where I live is Pacific timezone (UTC-08:00).

What country do you live in?
      I live in the United States of America. Amurica!

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, German, Spanish, and I am going to learn French.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Well, your probably used to everyone saying, "I will make a great staff member... Blah, blah, blah." So I am going to save you the trouble and not say what everyone else says. Truth is, if I am accepted as Mod I'm not going to be perfect. Sure, I will make mistakes and sure it will take me some time to get used to it, but I don't think its how good you are, I think its how good you try. I can't promise to be flawless, but I can promise to give the best effort. I guess it isn't the best idea to point out your flaws, but I believe if you don't point them out then your letting people think the best of you, which can later on disappoint them. Normally in applications I don't like to give so much information about me so there can still remain some mystery and I have the chance to get to know the person/people better. Of course there are A LOT of people applying for Mod and the chances are slim that I will even get it, but (talking positive about me), I honestly don't think you can find that many people that are as truthful and passionate as I am. I am very dedicated to what I do. For example, I am very passionate about the environment (I have a life). In these last few years I have created a website, met with the mayer about ways to help, and received a letter back from the president of the United States. I can be just as determined and dedicated to this server as I am to the environment. I know these are just words typed down and actions are the key to people really understanding you, so let me have the chance to show you what I am capable of.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

The hours I can contribute a day would have to vary, but I can promise that I will be on at least 2-3 hours a day. Most days though I will be able to contribute more time then that.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing Mineverse for about 1-2 years and I haven't stopped loving it! I plan on making my years played on this server way higher then 1-2 years.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      My previous experience of being a moderator is on a server called Starcraft where I was Head-Moderator. It is a survival/factions server with some inspiring builds. One of the owners was a builder on hypixel for a while until he quit to make his own server. On a normal day the server gets around 20 people. I was demoted because I was not spending enough time on the server... Too busy playing on Mineverse. I have also had moderator on smaller servers, but not a lot of people went on them. With this past experience as moderator I know what the expectations are regulations are so I can serve you as best as I can (that sounds like the military).

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.