x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [snoskater] [Moderator Application]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by snoskater, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. snoskater

snoskater Active Member

How old are you?

I am 15 years of age, I know I may seem young but I am completely well-mannered and I am as mature as any older player who is fit for this position.

Your in-game name:

snoskater

What timezone are you in?

EST I live in Connecticut in the United States.

What country do you live in?

I live in the United States.
      What is your gender?

I am a Male.
      What languages do you speak?

I speak English and Spanish, I can hold good conversations in Spanish and have been able to help multiple people who were Spanish-Speaking.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

I should become a Moderator for a lot of reasons. I have noticed that Moderators are not commonly on, I play on the server every single day and i believe I have helped out more people than a lot of the Moderators on the server have. I can also easily tell if someone is hacking or cheating. I know all of the rules of kicking muting and banning and I know to give nice warnings before resulting to any of those commands. I have my own server which I only use to test out plugins and see how they work. I am basically a pro with WorldEdit and other common plugins and I understand a lot about coding and how to fix coding bugs. I also hate just watching other players spam, swear, and just hack or break rules when no Mods are on because i can't do anything about it, but if i was a Mod I would be able to make the server have a way safer climate where players don't have to worry about people killing them with hacks or swearing at them. I will never abuse powers at all and I know not to use my powers to kill others or win games. If I become a Moderator I will focus a lot more on helping others out in lobbies rather than playing games. I am a very fast typer and I can respond to someone very fast if there is a problem or a conflict. I do my best now to stop players from bullying and stuff like that but there is not much i can do because the player will continue to swear at me and get more angry. I should also become a Moderator because i will dedicate 100% of my time spent on minecraft playing on mineverse. I record lots of videos for YouTube on mineverse and i tell all my viewers to come play on the server by describing how awesome the minigames are and how unique the server is. I am also able to resolve conflicts good. I know how to keep an older player calm and patient if they are dealing with a younger or less experienced player and stop the problem from escalating any further. I have taken computer classes for the past 6 years and I have learned about graphic design so I know how to create minecraft cartoons and banners. I have also built my own computer that I play on and I know more about computers than a lot of people my age. I care about this server so much and I will do anything and everthing to make the server safer and more popularity.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be active for 4-6 hours every weekday and up to 8 hours every Saturday-Sunday. I am willing to dedicate as much time as is needed for the server and if I see no other staff online I will stay online alone and manage the server myself.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing on Mineverse for multiple months now, as soon as i joined i completely loved the server. I was able to play a variety of mini-games and pretty much never get bored. Since the day I discovered Mineverse I have been playing on it every single day and now that I understand more how the server works, I've decided to create an application.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes, I have been moderator on another (smaller) server and I have learned all of the rules to kicking/banning. The server was shut down because of the budget so I was forced to leave it. I have only had to actually use the commands a few times but I am very good with plugins and i could be a huge help if I was instructed a bit about the ones used by Mineverse.

Thank you for your time :D. Please give feed back!

Sincerely, snoskater

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    2. EthanWest

EthanWest Well-Known Member

Shapport

3. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Support :D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.