x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SlapTheSam's Mod Application :D

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SlapTheSam, Sep 15, 2015.

1. SlapTheSam

SlapTheSam Active Member

1. I prefer not to give out my age, I will edit this answer if necessary.

2. My IGN/In-game-name is SlapTheSam

3. Easter or UTC time zone

4. I live in the United States of America

5. I speak English and I am currently learning Spanish so I can help people if they need help translating

6. I think I can become a mod because I am a hard worker and I would like to make Mineverse a better place. I would like to keep it appropriate for all users no matter what the age. I will treat all players, Titans and non-ranks the same, and keep everything fair. I know all of the rules and I want to punish players disrespecting the rules and/or other players. I will always answer posts on the forums and not leave players wondering in dismay.

7. I can be active on servers for 3 hours at most on weekdays and weekends. I have a lot of flexibility and can be on for more if needed.

8. I have been playing on Mineverse for a long time. I remember all the rules, and always respect the admins.

9. I don't recall ever being banned on Mineverse, I have been kicked a few times for glitching/"suspicious movement," and once for accidental spam.

10. I have a lot of experience being an Admin having two servers of my own. I know most commands for a lot of plugins. I can help if the server crashes or if there are problems in the coding.

*I hope you take this application into consideration. I have always been fascinated by how nice and helpful the Mineverse team is. I always dream about being part of the community.*

2. rpcraig

rpcraig Experienced Member

I have applied for mod recently and I would say that you definitely need to put a ton more information. Just my suggestion. Good luck :)

3. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

No support, add more info and be more active. Good luck

4. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

5. HorseTamer55

HorseTamer55 Active Member

Please add more information, try and picture yourself as the owner and make your application stand out with more information about your qualities

6. GenyS

GenyS Guest

Add more info and add some collors to the app ;]

7. SlapTheSam

SlapTheSam Active Member

thanks for feedback