x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [SkyWars/Parkour] YOUCANTSAYMYNAME

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Linux, Jul 14, 2015.

?

Should YOUCANTSAYMYNAME become a Moderator on Mineverse?

1. Yes, I support.

1 vote(s)
      25.0%
    2. I.. I just.. don't wanna state why I don't personally want him. .-.

1 vote(s)
      25.0%
    3. He is too young, needs more experience.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. I have not seen Billy_Panda/YOUCANTSAYMYNAME in-game.

2 vote(s)
      50.0%
    5. Netural.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    6. Netural for now, I think I might change to support later.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Page 1: Getting to know me
      Hello! Welcome to my app, after getting tricked by my friend, you may not understand this, but, I am sorry @New Atlus !

Ok, I decided to make this into pages. Hope you enjoy!

Page 1: Getting to know me

I am currently 10 years of age, almost 11. I live in a small place in Arizona in the US. I mostly skype with people from around the world, so I am always willing to Skype new people. Most of the people I skype are from India, Belgium, Phillipines, England, and many others. In real life, I mostly just get bullied because I try to be the nice guy, while they goof off. Pretty much ever since I started attending Boy Scouts, and a lot of other activities, I started getting bullied. The only place where people are actually nice to me is on here, I will admit I have had my times where I have goofed off on here, but that was because I was making the mistake of trying to fit in with the crowd. I currently have a YouTube channel, with 61 subscribers.

Page 2: Minecraft
      I got Minecraft for PC on 2/23/14. For the couple years before that, the only way I could play it was on my friends XBox. While he was a real ninconpupe, by killing me, I had no choice if I wanted to play Minecraft. It was finally the day when I got my new Windows 7 with 2GB ram.. It originally had Windows XP on it, but the PC people put 7 on it, which made it REALLY slow. I was stuck on that until 2/4/15. When I FINALLY got my new Windows 8.1 HP laptop! I could finally run Minecraft with OptiFine and everything!

Page 3: The Send Back
      Whilst my new laptop was in shop for a couple months, I joined an online school called "K12". By this time I had joined in the middle of the year, thus I was stupidly put on Academic Probation by my teacher for not catching up to the rest. And while my PC was in shop, the PC K12 sent me was my only PC. So I had to make the decision to quit minecraft for maybe 2 months.

Page 4: This is why I want to be a Moderator.

I want to be a Moderator because the Mods have done good to me, I want to repay it to them.

I am extremely mature for my age, as I was raised to be, which is also the reason I get bullied. I always try to stop arguments and try not to cause any.

I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in any help they need, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people saying "I'm bored" And thats easily fixable by being their friend. I would keep peace by reminding them of the rules before it became a situation, weather it be a Default or Titan.

I am very active, so I have learned the rules and watched Moderators do their jobs.

I am head admin on a server, It was a small towny/survival server, with a mob arena and PvP arena. The owner came on lots, and seeing me on, helping people, he asked to interview me in a skype chat. He was impressed by my answers to his questions, and appointed me moderator. I rose through the ranks quickly, proving to be a favorite of the players. I rose from Smod to Admin to Tech Admin to Head Admin. By this time, the server sometimes had 50 people on at once, and was steadily getting more and more popular.

[B]★[/B]Page 5: How long have I been playing?

[B][B]★[/B][/B]I have been playing for a little over a year now. I have seen the old spawn, I remember when the end spawn first came out, and I remember Blocks vs Zombies, and had to see it go :( and I remember when OPFactions came in, then OPPrison, and basically all of them! I have been on longer than you think, I joined in like April, but joined forums in Augest.

[B][B][B]★[/B][/B][/B]Page 6: The ending

[B][B][B][B]★[/B][/B][/B][/B]Thus, I end my application, and await more reply's, and am excited at every single one I read. Thank you for reading, and I hope to get an alert from you soon.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    2. Coastic

Coastic Boss Member

I support. You seem mature for your age and you put time into this application. I recommend being more active on forums though. I don't believe I've seen you in-game either. Good luck :)

3. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you. :)

I will try to be more active, can't really because internet people are working outside. So it gets laggy

4. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Neutrual. Be more active on forums then I will support.

5. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

I'll stay neutral for now Billy, due to knowing you for a long while, I have seen on many occasions the immature side of you show-up. I'll be honest though, during the last month or two, you are becoming more mature, with your behaviour and just how you act in general. People may put you down for you age, however, if maturity can be shown, then age isn't a problem. So, with saying that, I wish you good luck and I may be back in the future to give you my full support. - Kyle

6. Jarvic

Jarvic Experienced Member

Support, you're a very nice guy

7. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Neutral. I don't think you're active enough on the forums

8. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you Kyle. Please just keep in mind I am still kind of a kid still, so I may sometimes act a little immature. :)

9. maxutah

maxutah Guest

I may not have looked too hard but I couldn't find the question "Have you ever been ban"

10. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Neutral not active in forums

11. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

Neutral.

12. Linux

Linux Boss Member

13. larrythebird101

larrythebird101 Boss Member

14. Linux

Linux Boss Member

15. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Are you gonna lock my app now? :(

16. emxly_x

emxly_x Well-Known Member

No support... Sorry.
      Clearly stated above, you have copied somebody else's Application.
      Good luck. <3!

17. Linux

Linux Boss Member

I didn't know it was someone else :(

I was writing a good app, then my friend kept saying to put in this one that he wrote. Even though I just realized he didn't. :(. I am truly sorry.

18. emxly_x

Its okay <3 Just try sticking to your own facts. Do your OWN application, and if you do I might reconsider on supporting!

19. Linux

Linux Boss Member

But, if I create a new one, people will tell me off for double applying. .-.

20. emxly_x

Edit this application then.