x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Skywars/Creative]olcsika01's Moderator Application [Locked-Request] [Nana]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Olivxr, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Hello,
      dear Mineverse Staff.
      I would apply Moderator on your server today. In fact im really excited, so lets start!

How old am I?
      I am 14 years old.
      Whats my in game name?
      My in-game name is: olcsika01
      What timezone am I in?
      I'm in the Central European Timezone +01.00.
      What country do I live in?
      Living in Germany(I hope its okay).
      What languages do I speak?
      I'm speaking English and fluently German, Hungarian and French.
      I born in Germany, but learned Hungarian first. After a few years in school, I learned English and French.

Why do I think I should become a Mod?
      My answer is simple: I LOVE your server. You have an awesome community, beautiful and well-working servers and I just wanted to be a part of the server after 1.5 years playing on it.
      I would love helping, with taking care, on this server.
      Tags for being a Mod:
      Helpful/Respectful
      At my school in Germany, im well known as being helpful, respectful and honest. If somebody is in trouble, im always the first one who helps. I'm respecting ranks, Mods and Staff on the server, and other people too.:p
      Well informed/Hacks
      Fairness is one of the most important tags on a public server. I can instantly recognize hacking, cheating, spamming and advertising. Getting rude by abusing other people is the most loathsome kind on a PvP server.
      Honesty
      Another important tag. I'm always telling the truth and I'm not lying anyways. At my school (KGS) discipline is the most important.
      Banning

It is kinda bad, banning somebody if he didn't even do anything. I would ban
      :pomp:Hacking, Aimbot, Flying, Antiknockback for a day,
      :bag:Advertising for ca. 10 minutes,
      :spam:Spamming for 5 minutes,
      :wtf:and Swearing for 1 hour.

Active
      Being active is significant for a Mod. That's my biggest problem. I dont have enough time among the week to play up to four-five hours/day.
      Calm
      I'm a really calmed person, getting angry rarely and helping others all the time. Being calm, being respectful, as I already told, are significant. Calmness is one of the best skills by me, I'm always pacified in case of hard situations.
      Optimistic
      I'm the opinion that, being optimistic is maybe not the most important for a Mod, but anyway I am.
      I'm still very optimistic, never trying to get angry, or rude.
      Responsibility
      I'm always doing things others ask me. I never tried to tush up stuff like a presentation or homework.
      Behavior
      Behavior is as important as being Calm or other stuff, not getting rude by swearing. I am one of the most helpful students at school. Stay behaved is a signal for nobel and royality.
      Kind
      I'm never bullying anybody at school and I'm not beating anybody. I am respectful to all of my friends, teachers and to my parents of course. I donated 200$ to UNICEF, to help people in ling-more-developed-countries.
      Not Abusive
      I'm never abusing at school at all. It is one of the most severe kind of students, who are abusing all the time. I tried to work at the alumni coinsurance, I did it. I'm helping others by condenting conflicts and trying to help in school. With other words: I hate abusements.
      Helpful
      It is awesome to have a huge community around myself when I'm a Mod , but one thing is more important. Helping. I'm the opinion that helping newcomers by showing commands and teaming with them is the most important part of a Mod.
      I have a friend, who is 12 years old, and he played on Mineverse a few weeks ago. He didn't know anything about commands on public servers, and he was the worst in PvP. Well after a few weeks playing and training, he is beating me.
      How long can I be active on the server everyday?
      I hope that I can be online up to four hours everyday.
      This is caused by the full calendar on my weekdays, because I'm busy from Mondays to Fridays.

How long have I been playing on Mineverse?
      Mineverse was the FIRST server I came to, since I play Minecraft (at all).
      That means I play since ca. one and a half years on Mineverse. It was totally random:
      I tried to play with a friend multiplayer, somehow together. It didn't work. A few days later I watched a YT tutorial, how to play multiplayer on Minecraft. I randomly picked a few IPs from a server list, and tried them. Mineverse was the first server, which worked as multiplayer for
      me.
      Have I ever been banned in the past?
      I haven't been banned on Mineverse before. I never used hacked clients and I never hacked the minecraft directory.

Do I have any past experience as a moderator?
      I'm honest:
      This would be the first time I'll get a moderator on a server(I hope it isn't an issue).
      First I tried to make friends with some Mods, without success. I have incredibly much friends on the server, who told me to try applying Moderator rank myself.

Which two servers would I moderate?
      The two most played servers on Mineverse (by me of course) are:
      Skywars and Creative. Creative is an awesome part of Mineverse. It's like a new world. You can build roleplays, cities and much more. Skywars was the first server at all, which I tried as PvP on this server. I knew that I'll get friends soon, and since then (1.5 years) I play on Skywars all the time. In fact there are not too much Moderators for Skywars, and Creative.

olcsika01

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support, add more info and be more active. Other than that, good luck. :)

Ok, I have to say, very well edited. But don't get too excited, because I'll give you some more tips.

1. Capitalize the i's to I and I will give 50% support.

2. Don't make the any of the text yellow, since it will be hard to read.

3. Get higher titles like active member which is 25 trophy points, and you're title is still member.

4. Neutral.

Good luck!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    3. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Thanx for Your tips guys :D

4. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Why do I think I should become a Mod part two:
      Calm

I'm a really calmed person, getting angry rarely and helping others all the time. Being calm, being respectful, as I already told, are significant. Calmness is one of the best skills by me, I'm always pacified in case of hard situations.
      Optimistic
      I'm the opinion that, being optimistic is maybe not the most important for a Mod, but anyway I am.
      I'm still very optimistic, never trying to get angry, or rude.
      Responsibility
      I'm always doing things others ask me. I never tried to tush up stuff like a presentation or homework.
      Behavior
      Behavior is as important as being Calm or other stuff, not getting rude by swearing. I am one of the most helpful students at school. Stay behaved is a signal for nobel and royality.
      Kind
      I'm never bullying anybody at school and I'm not beating anybody. I am respectful to all of my friends, teachers and to my parents of course. I donated 200$ to UNICEF, to help people in ling-more-developed-countries.
      Not Abusive
      I'm never abusing at school at all. It is one of the most severe kind of students, who are abusing all the time. I tried to work at the alumni coinsurance, I did it. I'm helping others by condenting conflicts and trying to help in school. With other words: I hate abusements.
      Helpful
      It is awesome to have a huge community around myself when I'm a Mod , but one thing is more important. Helping. I'm the opinion that helping newcomers by showing commands and teaming with them is the most important part of a Mod.
      I have a friend, who is 12 years old, and he played on Mineverse a few weeks ago. He didn't know anything about commands on public servers, and he was the worst in PvP. Well after afew weeks playing and training, he is beating me.

That was part two of my why-do-I-think-I-should-become-a-mod-part.
      I hope you find more information here.
      Sorry for my bad grammar.
      C:

5. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Dude, you could've just edited your application. Not put it in the comment section.

6. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

In your "Tags for being mod" section, you said ppl, scrap that, and edit it to people. Change the "im" to "I'm" and don't put in caps. Put in caps when you really need to.

7. Fuse

Fuse Experienced Member

I'm not too sure if you being on the server 1.5 years ago

8. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Why not? o.O

9. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

10. xTechnoSkillz(1)

xTechnoSkillz(1) Active Member

11. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

xD thanx

12. Fuse

Fuse Experienced Member

Make use of the "reply" button kindly provided ^^

13. tin15cro

tin15cro Well-Known Member

You ban hackers for one day and people who advertise for 10 minutes?

14. Fuse

Fuse Experienced Member

Seems legit.

There's also a mute command. ^^

15. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

don't you too

:t

16. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

You're 14? Anyways, no support for now.

17. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support.

18. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Thanks for those who support.
      Yea I'm fourteen, it's written in the application too.
      If you don't support, thats nwo problem for me either, because this is my first mod application and noone can guarantee that I become a Moderator for now.
      :D

19. ArgentinaBoy

ArgentinaBoy Active Member

Nice application, I am 50% as of now.

20. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Umm...Yeah
      I think hacking is worse than advertising.
      It's unfair. I don't know how you see this, but that's my opinion;).

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.