x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Skyblock] flying/connection glitch

Discussion in 'Help' started by Werlsern, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Werlsern

Werlsern Active Member

I and many other gods/titans on the server have noticed that if disconnected whilst flying, it is very difficult to rejoin. I don't know if this is a glitch or an anti cheat thing but it's really annoying. For me, i try and connect and it will load me back into the lobby. The same thing happens over and over until eventually it randomly lets me join again. If i then try and join any other server, say survival, it will disconnect me from mineverse all together. This keeps happening to me and I'm getting fed up of it. Yes, I do make sure to go to ground level when i leave the server but its not always my decision to disconnect; internet, powercut, ect.

Please could I get a reply with something to do with this? a fix? a method to get on without the glitch? Thanks, -"Werlsern" :)

2. _Leth_

_Leth_ Active Member

Best glitch ever, love it

3. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

go onto minechat and maybe do /spawn?

you might still be in /fly, but at least you're on the ground

4. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Don't log out while flying would be the easiest fix. Not sure why this is happening. If you get stuck, just have a Senior mod or higher tp you to spawn. Also, Skyblock is due for a reset soon, so its unlikely this will be fixed for this particular Skyblock.

Closing since the question has been answered. If you have any more questions, please feel free to open another thread. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.