x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock details

Discussion in 'Help' started by Stayen_er_Metuar, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Stayen_er_Metuar

Stayen_er_Metuar Active Member

Of all the implementations of Skyblock the one at Mineverse is, so to say, strictest. No shops, no ability to buy anything that can be received from donating /exchanging with other players. Tight spawn area as the only place to trade safely. All this has its charm.

In most senses, that will make players to really co-operate. Personally, I was in a situation when no saplings were available. Al the leaves from initial trees decayed into nothing. Thanks to a fellow player who gave me some (and I have helped other players afterwards who were in the same situation).

However, if lava is lost, player choices are reduced to building their island out of wood (while saplings are available), since lava can't be obtained once it's lost.

Perhaps this Spartan type of Skyblock should be left as is. However, several questions are still left:

1. How big an island may be (in horizontal dimensions)?

2. How island is protected from griefing? What can a player do on someone else' island? My primary concern is protecting chests and doors from being opened.

Thanks.

2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

1. The islands more then likely will go 50 blocks away from the bedrock on all sides, if not worldguard will stop you building.
      2. Im pretty sure the islands have world guard and im guessing you just have to trust coops with everything sadly but non-coops cant open chests but can open doors.

3. Stayen_er_Metuar

Stayen_er_Metuar Active Member

Thanks for the details. 100x100x100 is more than enough to build anything one desires.

If chests can't be opened and blocks can't be placed/removed, it's already fine.

4. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Well atleast I gave you an basic idea, I hope my knowledge helped you enough to know.