x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Skilp's Moderator Application (NEW)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Skilp, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Skilp

Skilp Active Member

your in-game name: Skilp

What timezone are you in? Pacific Coast Timezone

What country do you live in? United States of America

What languages do you speak? English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes I use OBS, Quicktime, and Screencast.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      From now on, my mature levels are not as high for those people who know me, I change it there and try not to be unchanged for anyone for any reason, if I see a hacker, I will record (when I have access to it) & do not say any childish comments to them like te.x "a hacker!" Or "Leave the server you scum", etc. Of course, I'm joking with my friends every now and then, except that I will be or try to be mature during my time as a Moderator on Mineverse. I am very knowledgeable about this position, server operation, etc. Moderators, Administrators, all sorts of staff are here to help, and that's exactly what I want to do. I'm willing to spend time and effort to moderate here. I want to clear the server of hackers. Of course, I know it's impossible; But I would do everything I can to remove as many as possible. I want to be Mod to keep the chats clean. Creativity is one of the most important places, this is a problem. As a Moderator, I would do my best to moderate the chat there and all other game modes as well. I want to keep the forums clean and organized as well. Members will sometimes insert threads in the wrong archive, break rules, ect. One of a staff member's job is to help with it, and I'm ready for it. I also really like to help players, really. If a player has a problem, I will do anything to help. Anytime someone has a question I will answer. I think it's very important that a player has fun and understands the game, you can rely on me to help in any case. Being a respectful person, how can it be a bad thing. You can expect me to be reasonable and understand you, I care and will always respect. I want to be able to influence society positively. I think that by becoming a moderator on this server, I can achieve this goal. I love working with the surrounding community and doing their experiences on MP fun. I think it's obvious between community projects I've worked with and the ideas I try to contribute when I can to the server, I've also laid down a lot of time in this server and I think I've come to a point in my life Where I want a change (a good change.) I want to make it a nice place where anyone can come and relax or have a nice conversation with someone they just met or just fought. Currently, there are so many hackers on Mineverse, which I might be good at shutting down them from this network. Listening to society is an absolute must, and that's something I do quite actively. Many players think the staff simply ignore ideas given to them from players.
      Can also provide suggestions to the server in several ways, from ideas to buildings. I always try to be as good as possible for anyone who needs help. When someone asks a question, if I know the answer, I will answer it to the best of my ability. Being reasonably knowledgeable about Minecraft & its operation can be good in different sharp situations, etc.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Weekends: 3-5 hours and Week-days: 2-4 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Two years, but not just on this account on my other account (TwirlThenYouDrop)

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Nope, I plan too never hack on this server.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I've been mod on Multipvp and Wood-Craft.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count? No I don't I just opened this account up.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? No I don't I just opened this account up.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? No I don't I just opened this account up.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes my TS username is Skilp, and my Skype username is alexander.sandin

2. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.