x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR [Singapore] Bantz's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Bantz, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I forgot to finish. You've just started getting active on the forums. You've literally made 2 threads currently and the other ones are from months ago. Your posts are also inactive. I haven't been ingame to see ur activity in there.

2. Bantz

Bantz Boss Member

What do you mean by my posts are inactive..?

3. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

What I meant to say was, your inactive on the forums until recently, like a day before you applied for mod.

4. Bantz

Bantz Boss Member

@Janice999 lock this please. I guess I'm not ready yet.

5. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Look, this Application is absolutely full of them. Here is just a few I found. I didn't even try and get them all.

Hello, my name is Mo. I've been playing this server for about 3 years and I started playing it again.
      Make it “I've started playing on it again”.

I'd like to make a new start to this community. I hope you take your time to read this application and leave feedback <3.
      As you started the sentence with a past tense, you should finish it with one. It should be “left feedback”.

My in-game name is PineapplePimp but if I acquire the staff rank I'd like to acquire it on another account for security reasons.
      As the answer of what your exact in-game name happens to be is important, it probably deserves it's own sentence. So put a period after “PineapplePimp” and start a new sentence with the remaining words.

I speak fluent Arabic and English and an understanding of Spanish.
      You speak an understanding of Spanish? Make it “and have an understanding of Spanish,” and also put a comma after the word “English”.

For recording I've got Frapsand for screenshotting I have Gyazo to capture proof.
      You just said what Gyazo was for, so why are you changing it? Erase “to capture proof” and if you'd like, start another sentence based on the words you erased.

I am a hard worker. I put in my all and do the best I can to anything and have an amazing work ethic.
      This is a run-on sentence. Add commas.

I never like to slack be and lazy to anything. I've got experience of screensharing and success finding many clients.
      Simply say “I never like to slack and be lazy”. Then say, “I have experience in screensharing and have success in finding clients” (This one mixes the tenses, but it doesn't matter that much).

And being a staff member on many servers.
      Don't start a sentence with “and”.

I have experience of using xenforo and have been using teamspeak for a very long time (2 1/2years on teamspeak and started to learn teamspeak developing).
      Make it “have experience using Xenforo and have used teamspeak for a long time (2 ½ years have been spent on TeamSpeak, and I have started to learn TeamSpeak developing)”.

I have empathy of other players and treat them how I'd like to be treated and being kind and helpful to players whenever they are in need of help e.g. if they're in ts and have a quarrel that needs to be dealt with.
      You have the empathy of other players? You possess their empathy? Make it “I have empathy, and treat others how I'd like to be treated. I am kind and helpful to players when they are in need of help. For example, when they're in TS and have a quarrel that needs to be dealt with”.

I love helping people in teamspeak or in-game it makes me feel productive and happy that I've helped someone to whatever they needed.
      Put a period after the word “in-game”.

You'll see especially I found out that you are lacking staff in the AU//ASIA region which is a space I could potentially fill in.
      Put a semi-colon after the word “region”.

As well as whenever I'm on there's a limited amount of staff members online.
      Get rid of “As well as”.

I am a team member and make sure to have respect to every staff member as we are all friends in a staff team and could work wonders if we all work together in harmony.
      Make it “have respect for every staff member,” and put a period after the word “member”. Start a new sentence stating the following: “On the Staff Team, we are all friends, and I know we could do great things if we worked together in harmony”.

This is only a few of the many I found.

6. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

I agree with you @Ruminisque except for this one. It wouldn't make sense to say I hope you take your time to read this application and left feedback lol. :)

7. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.