x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Singapore] ApexRampage_ Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by NevillePvp014, Dec 17, 2015.

1. NevillePvp014

NevillePvp014 Active Member

Introduction

Hello Guys, I'm ApexRampage_ and i am applying for mod.I'm 13 years old this year, I usually record n do kitpvp episodes n have fun with friends.I play mineverse alot and maybe the only server i enjoyed playing the most so i will be very happy if i could moderate this server.I am a kitpvp player but i do sometimes play some infection n OpPvp but not as active as i am on Kitpvp.Sometimes i can be mature but i do sometimes feel i am a little premature.I have tried to apply once to be a mod like 1 year ago but failed.After some comments from the Mineverse community gave me,I tried to my best to change myself.I hope i will be accepted to be a moderator on mineverse.

How Old Are You
      I am 14 years old this year n i will be turning 14 years old on 16 May.

In Game Name :
      My In Game Name is ApexRampage_

What Is My Time Zone?

My Time Zone is UTC+08:00

Where Am I From?

I am from Singapore

What Languages Do I Speak?
      I speak English as my first language and Chinese for my second language.But due to the
      influence from my Malay friends i know how to speak a little Malay

Do You Have The Necessary Means Of
      Capturing Evidence
      I have a Bandicam,i always on it and when i saw a offender,i can easily press record so no hackers will get away. I have a youtube channel , when i recorded a offender i quickly upload it and post it at the forums as soon as possible.

Why You Think You Should Be Moderator?

Calm
      I am a very calm person and i do saw sometimes people are disrespectful to mod.
      I will always think before reacting and not over react and i dont really rage alot

unless the person has crossed the my limits.

Active
      I have seen the mods and i think there are very little mods in my timezone.There are only
      a couple in my timezone like SSMH.I think with my help,their responsibility will be much

lighter.

Helpful
      I am a very helpful person in game or in the forums. If a player have a questions and i will try my best to be reply them as soon as possible.If there are a new player , i will try to help them
      solve their problems.

Honesty
      I am a person who bearly tell lies unless i have to.I always try my best to give the true answer.Honesty is a very important to a moderator as mods should build trust with each other and work together as a team to make Mineverse a better server to play on.

Awareness
      I am a very aware person.I always keep aware of what is happening. Especially for messages that i receives and I send out. Also i got to be aware of hackers , scammers and trappers.

Hardworking
      I am a very hardworking person.i always come online regularly and moderates the server and make sure there are not hackers.I will spend my time on Mineverse.A Mod cant be
      always online and not doing anything.

Dedicated
      Dedication is very important for a Moderator as you cant be a moderator and just resign
      after some time. I am dedicated to be a Mod on Mineverse and i will be a Mod as long as i

could.
      Knowledge
      Knowledge is a important value for a Moderator. As a Moderator you must know some commands like :
      • /Tempban [Player] [Time] [Reason]
      • /Ban [Player] [Reason]

How Long Can You Be Active Everyday?

Monday-Thursday
      3 Hours Maximum

Friday
      2 Hours Maximum

Saturday
      4 Hours Maximum

Sunday
      All Day

How Long Have You Been Playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing mineverse since October 2013 which is like about 2 years.

Have You Ever Been Banned On Mineverse?
      I Had been banned once for scamming as i didnt know scamming is a rule on mineverse.But ever since i have been unbanned, i did not scam anyone or got
      banned for other offences.

Do You Have Any Experience as a Moderator?
      I have been a Moderator on a small server for like half a year but it got shut down.I had never been a Moderator for a server as big as Mineverse but i really hope i can
      get a chance to prove i can be a good moderator.

Which 2 Server i would like to Moderate?
      I would like to Moderate Kitpvp and Op PvP as I am really familiar with the rules and
      i know what mods are allowed or if someone is using hacks or not

Conclusion
      I would like to thanks everyone taking the time to read my Application.I hope all players and Mods to give me a chance to prove myself that i am able to moderate the server.If you want to know me better,you can private message me In game or On the Forum.Lastly Thank you guys for reading my Appication.

2. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Is my phone broken or does this look really odd

3. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

Please make it look neater, put it in the centre or something.
      No support, you need to try to spell things correctly, and use correct grammar. I'd also like you to improve your attitude and activeness in-game. Lastly, be more active on forums.

4. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

This looks odd on a mobile phone.