x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed ShadowKiller1102's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Grindings, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Grindings

Grindings Active Member

Your in-game name: ShadowKiller102
      What timezone are you in? Central Standard Time
      What country do you live in? United States of America
      What languages do you speak? English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Duh
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I have been staf before (not on mineverse) so I have quite a few reasons why I think I should become a moderator again. I will state them below.

I do my job. This is a problem I've noticed in a few of our current and past staff members- not going to say any names, but I've noticed it. They don't do their job correctly. They'll joke around with warns, ban reasons, etc. I never did that when I was staff. I banned players when they needed to be banned. I warned when they needed to be warned, muted when they needed to be muted, so on and so forth. And I didn't make any exceptions. People didn't really like that I wasn't so lenient- but is being lenient what a moderator should be? No.

I know what I'm doing. When I first became a ShadowKiller1102 , I was having trouble knowing what to do. It took me probably two weeks to get into the hang of things- to know what punishments to give, how to use all the permissions (mostly on the forums), and more. Now, if I get accepted, I will know exactly what to do and get right back to my job. I know how to use all the multi-mods. I know how to do pretty much everything a Mod is permitted to do on the forums and in-game. With a brand new helper being promoted, they won't know any of that and it'll take a little for them to adjust. I don't need to adjust.

I know A LOT about Minetime. I stated this in my first Shadow application. I can recall about anything from any time that went on in Mineverse. I know about things that happened before I ever joined the server- because I spend a lot of time looking over old threads on the forums. This is a great quality to have in my opinion- maybe the most important one. If a player asks you about something that went on in the past at Mineverse and you don't know the answer, that's not very good on your part. But I can almost always answer a question about Mineverse history.

I can be active on every server. Any of Mineverse servers I've had fun on at one point before- whether it be actually playing or just chatting. There's servers like Creative and OP PvP where there is rarely ever any staff online. If there needs to be staff on one of those servers, I'll be there without a problem.

I am a helpful and kind person. From February to April, I was extremely rude on the forums at times. And I'm so sorry for that. In the months of May and June, I have returned to being a great person on the forums and in-game. I realised that being negative wasn't going to get me anywhere, and it wouldn't help Mineverse at all. Positivity is what helps the server. The span where I was being rude was not the real me. The May-June Shadow is the real me.
      When I'm on Skyblock, I'll always be very kind to the new members asking for help. Sometimes I'll just give them my extra cobblestone because they need it and I don't. I know this has nothing to do with applying for staff- but it shows that I am a helpful, kind, generous and caring person.

All in all, becoming a Shadow again would be amazing. I've missed being on the staff team for a while now, and I think it's about time I return.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? about 5 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? About 3 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I dont believe so
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Ye

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Yes
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Not sure
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Ye
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Ye

2. Purge

Purge Boss Member

no support you don't meet requirements 3rd time its being closed close this @Abbieee

3. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.