x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SG Player Locator

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Invincible1707, Apr 25, 2014.

?

Should a feature to find the last few players in SG be added to the game?

1. Yes! I strongly agree with the points given.

66.7%
    2. I agree with most of it, but find that some aspects should be altered.

33.3%
    3. I disagree with most of it, but find that some aspects could be useful.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. No! I heavily disagree with this idea.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Invincible1707

Invincible1707 Active Member

Hello, fellow Mineverse players! Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Time and time again, I, and other players as well, have been incredibly frustrated by the ease with which one or two last foes can evade detection when it comes down to a matchup between the last two or three people. This becomes incredibly annoying when you are forced to spend well over half an hour searching for your last opponent, especially since there's so much ground to cover within the vast maps provided (props to the mapmakers). I propose that, once the number of participants in a round shrinks down to the final three/four, each player is given a map or compass that points towards one of the other players.

Advantages:
      Quickens rounds, allowing more games in less time
      Increases player participation as a result ^
      Cuts down on frustration
      Gives an opportunity for strategy
      Increases play time per player with only five arenas
      (Feel free to comment with more advantages)

Disadvantages:
      Games are no longer 30-45 minutes
      (Feel free to reply with more disadvantages)

In conclusion, I feel that this idea will benefit the Mineverse SG community in numerous ways, and hope to see this idea included in the system very soon. I will update this thread with other advantages/disadvantages that other players notice.
      Thank you for taking the time to read and critique my idea, and have a lovely day.

-Vince
      (Invincible1702 in-game)

Last edited: May 5, 2014
    2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

I think it's a good idea. Some games are really long so a compass showing the nearest player would be a huge advantage.

3. Edward Ray

Edward Ray Well-Known Member

Wow, very detailed suggestion. I agree with this because sometimes games take over an hour when I play and this can actually help. One advantage you can add is that there are only like 5 arenas and they take a long time to finish. And when I want to play, I have to wait for 30 mins.
      Note: I am very impatient.

4. Glaadiator

Glaadiator Boss Member

I agree with Kewl, I'm very impatient and once had to wait 10 minutes for the last player to come out of hiding. I support this.

5. Yin

Yin Boss Member

On a rant I made regarding Survival Games flaws, I mentioned we needed to figure out a way to shorten games, so those waiting for an arena don't have to wait as long, and I don't have to wait out a win. So I support this. Although, it feels a bit OP to me, so I'd say give about 30 seconds of tracking, then it disables, and then goes back on, making games feel more long for those who dislike the change, but a bit faster to give less waiting time. To add to that, with that type of tracking, it would feel as if they will get close to them, making them feel hyped enough to continue playing. I support this suggestion.

6. chupacabra200

chupacabra200 Experienced Member

yes I agree but like briandk said there should be a compass like in a server I play that you right click and you can choose which player to follow and the compass will show you the way. oh and there should be a day count... like after the 3rd day everyone is tpd to spawn for a death match

7. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

I agree this should be added.
      It would certainly induce more players to start going back to that game and it would definitely be a lot quicker.
      Support.