x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Selling Old Maps For LAN

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by legombacow1, Jul 17, 2017.

1. legombacow1

legombacow1 Active Member

Hello, my name is Evan and my IGN is legombacow1. I have a suggestion and I think this could change your server. Me and my brother which have played on your server since early 2014 have always loved your survival server the most of all. We have built mansions, underground bunkers, and all the fun stuff. My suggestion is that if you were to reset the server, you could do 2 things. You could make a survival 2 and keep the existing survival server (my fav of all time), or you could put it up for sale. What I mean by this is taking the file from the existing survival server, and getting profit. You could make a PayPal entry which will have the members pay for the server, and then they will recieve the "survival" server file. The file will have all the existing bases from the server, and everything else (only the survival map) there could be copies of the server that you can sell to the community so they can keep playing without a reset on singleplayer. That would also not bring us away from playing on your server, because we love it. My brother and I thought up this idea today because we were afraid all of our bases and work would be reset, and never to come back again. Please get back to me about this matter and if you could maybe do this, that would be awesome. My discord account is my IGN legombacow1, if you would like to contact me through that, or just through this website. Thankyou and have a great day :)

2. FadeDown

FadeDown Active Member

Support. Even Do I Dont Play Survival