x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Scottyman's Moderator Application slip

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Scottyman, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Scottyman

Scottyman Active Member

What is your IGN?: Scottyman

What is your age?: 31

What is your Email?:
      [email protected]

Which region are you going to be most active on?: Wales

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why?: I have not been banned on a minecraft server ever and i intend not to destroy that

How would you deal with rule breakers and why? You may add examples: I would kick them off the server and if they kept breaking the rules i would have to ban them for a day if not longer why i would do this is so that they learn not to mess with the server rules the rules are the rules

Why do you believe you should be a moderator? Please elaborate: I think i should be a moderator because i can handle any bullying and breaking the law on this server i have had the same thing happen on another server and i would love to show you what i know as a moderator if you can please contact me off [email protected]

How much time are you willing to dedicate on a day to day basis?: I would be online on the server for about 6 hours a day or longer if not online im on holiday somewhere i will tru to put in 10 hours when im at home all day if thats ok with you btw

Are you capable of recording and uploading videos?: I can handle putting youtube videos up online because i have a youtube channel its called TTVDefaultPlayer i havent uploaded anything about the server but i will when someone is breaking law or im doing a farm generator video

2. Scottyman

Scottyman Active Member

Your in-game name: Scottyman
      What timezone are you in? British Summer time GMT
      What country do you live in? United Kingdom
      What languages do you speak? English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i have a youtube channel called TTVDefaultPlayer
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Because i can stop any law breaking rules or if someone carrys on after a kick i would ban them for 3 days or perhaps shorter
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 7 to 10 hours a day or if not im on holiday
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 3 years now i just created a new account noobcrew if u remember scottyman
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No i havent been banned in the past i dont remember
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes. I have been in the same place on another server before when someone has broken the law and i have banned them for 3 days

3. Acceptation

Acceptation ❤️ Discord Moderator Premium

You fail to meet the requirements

4. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.