x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ScoFu13's Guard/MOD Application[4.21.14]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ScoFu13, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Application has been edited for prison guard rather than Mod.

IGN:

My IGN is ScoFu13

Time zone:
      Mountain (Arizona)

Languages:
      I speak English and a fair amount of German and Spanish

Why do you think you should become a Guard on Prison:
      I think I should become a guard on Mineverse Prison because I truly enjoy being staff. I am not after power over players and access to perms as a lot of people are. I enjoy helping people and making the play environment more enjoyable for everyone. Here are some different reasons as to why I feel I am a good candidate:

- I am mature. As stated I am 27 years old and I know how to conduct myself professionally as a staff member. I will not discredit the Mineverse server by acting foolish. I have a lot of life experiences and have been put through many difficult experiences in life and tested time and time again with the military and deployment to combat. These experiences allows to deal with high stress situations white remaining cool, calm and collected.

- I enjoy helping players out as long as it fair. I do not like to give out items to new players and not a fan players that join a server and instantly ask people to give them free money. I will take the time to explain to them that it degrades the purpose a prison server as you are meant to work your way out.

- Even though I am currently not Guard/Staff I do my best to answer questions in game regarding anything.

- I have never been banned.

- I do not use a hacked client but being staff on many servers I know what to look for.

- I have a lot of experience being guard/Staff on prison servers.

- I see that DaddyHF could use some help. Pile_of_Butts does an absolutely fabulous job helping DaddyHF out but most players do not know she is staff as her prefix does not indicate so on prison. Having one active guard on a server that has a large player base and constantly has new players joining can out a lot of pressure on the guard. DaddyHF has told me multiple times that I would be a valuable asset in helping him as a guard. I think I would be a great addition to the DaddyHF and Pile_of_Butts team.

- I also have recommendations from DaddyHF, Pile_of_Butts and the recent amazing guard LDM77 (who was not fired but resigned sadly... :( ... ) see bottom of application.

- How long can you be active on the server:
      I work four days a week. I am proficient at my job and therefore have downtime. This allows me ample time thought the day to be on MineChat. Being on MineChat I would be able to at least moderate the chat for spam, language, disrespect, racism, advertising etc. During this time I would also be able to answer any questions from players. I will also be available on the forums to deal with reports and answering questions.

Before work I can be online for an hour and after work I am able to be in game for a few hours. So for 4 days out of the week I am pretty much active and available all day.

I have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off of work. I can of course be online on weekends for most the day except for of course vacations/travelling, family events and general fun escapes from the monotony of the work week with the wife such as the movies, bowling and other getaways. Monday's are my relaxing minecraft days. I am online pretty much for 8 hours straight on Mondays.

How long have you been playing Mineverse:
      I have been paying Mineverse since just after it was created. On the old prison server (which is sadly now gone. :( ...) I was one of the first ten players to make citizen. I have been active on the server for a very long time. I have tried out the other servers on Mineverse but my heart is with the prison server. (That is why I am applying for guard and not moderator across the other servers. I would be able to focus my time on prison rather than stretched across multiple servers.

Past Experience:
      As stated, I have a lot of experience with prison servers. On Minecraft I have found that I love building. I have helped build 4 prison servers and am well versed in WorldEdit, WorldGuard, SimpleRegionMarket and many other plugins and commands that are on prison servers.

I have been a guard on multiple servers as well as Moderator, Admin, HeadAdmin and CoOwner. A few have been shut down but I am still an active CoOwner on a prison server. If high staff would like to see proof you may pm me for the ip.

Staff Approval/Recommendations:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      -----------------------------

Edward Ray

Actually, I do not want you to be guard. You should be a Guard and Mod!
      ------------------------------
      Pile_of_Butts
      Staff Member

ScoFu13,
      I am so happy to see you apply for Guard! You are helpful and friendly in game. Always offering a helpful hand when questions arise. I agree with you that you are indeed mature as well as experienced in all aspects of the game. You have played Prison for a long time and know exactly how to handle any situation. You have a welcoming and friendly personality that I believe is extremely important when considering a staff position.
      I support you 100% and can't wait to see you added to our wonderful staff team. <3333

LDM77
      Former guard

I Support the new and improved application. Best of luck. If they pick someone else over you, I feel it would be another large mistake.
      ---------------------------------

Daddy

I support this user as a Guard he has another server he moderates really well and knows how to handle things to bring the Prison server to full potential

Edward Ray
      Staff Member

I know you, and we don't have much Guards that I see, unless Pile. You may not know me, but I see you do some positive things. Support. <3

From legends report on DaddyHF:

Daddy
      Active Member.

Tell me how to explain it. Lol. Also I personally think ScoFu13 would be pretty good as Guard he is very good.

Laura_or_is_it
      Staff Member

Support you soundlike youll be a great guard.

LDM77
      Former guard

I support your application. I know for a fact that you would make the server a better place to play. You're always helpful when the opportunity presents itself. No reason why you shouldn't be guard or higher.

Darkchyldeone
      StaffMember

I've seen you around (When we're on together) and you do seem like a good person. Your app is very professional as well.

Good luck, and I support you.

mineterria
      ModeratorStaff

I support! We need a new guard after Daddy was demoted, we need you, sir!

pokemaniac01
      Staff Member

I don't play prison much, but from what I have seen, I think ScoFu13 would be a good addition to the staff team.
      -----------------------------------

pokemaniac01

We need you now. Dirty resigned. #ScoFu4GlobalMod

-----------------------------------
      pokemaniac01
      Staff Member

I don't want this to seem like spam, but you deserve this. I support again

pokemaniac
      Staff Member

#ScoFu4GlobalMod :p

MrParkourGuy
      Staff Member

Support.

MrParkourGuy
      Staff Member

#ScoFu4Guard

---------------------------

MrParkourGuy
      Staff Member

Making a bet right here, if scofu isn't guard by end of April, I will... cry

-------------------------------

MrParkourGuy

Get guard already

----------------------------------

Thank you for taking time to read this. Feel free to comment.

-Sco :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Support you soundlike youll be a great guard.

3. EthanWest

EthanWest Well-Known Member

Support :)

4. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Thank you! I would love to be one and there is a major lack of guards and staff on the server. I would like to help bring it back to the server it used to be!

5. skatergurl1212

skatergurl1212 Active Member

I don't think they would give you perms like W.E or W.G. But I think you would be good!
      <3

6. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Yeah I know they wont give any perms as a guard. I guess I would hope they would consider this app as a mod app as well for just the prison. It is in dire need of someone who can use perms and fix the place up. Until they figure that out I am more than happy to be a guard and help keep the place cleaner with the language, lava, and spam that I see day in and day out with the lack of staff online.

7. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Anyone else have any feedback?

8. LDM77

LDM77 Experienced Member

I support your application. I know for a fact that you would make the server a better place to play. You're always helpful when the opportunity presents itself. No reason why you shouldn't be guard or higher.

9. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Thank you so much for the kind words LDM77, I try to help out as much as I can. I appreciate the support!

10. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Hey guys I updated this post to be a moderator application and not solely a prison guard application as the guards are usually mods server wide. Input is greatly appreciated. :)

11. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Any feedback would be great!

12. so2315

so2315 Experienced Member

Nice application, but I would like to see a couple more sentences in the mod part. Maybe bold your questions, too?

Support though.

13. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Thank you so much for your helpful feedback, changes have been made to reflect your input!! :)

14. iRamboDash

iRamboDash Experienced Member

Support!!!

15. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Thank you so much for the support, it means a lot!

16. crypthois

crypthois Active Member

I support!!!!

17. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

thank you so much crypthois!!!

18. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

I would love to help out the new prison server grow to its full potential! There are already a lot of spam, advertising and foul language as well as other issues I would like to help with as a guard.

19. legends152

legends152 Experienced Member

I support. Nice detailed app, you sound mature and know what you are doing. I really do hope that you become a guard!

20. legends152

legends152 Experienced Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.