x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Sandman's Mod Applicant

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Beast of the Sands, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Beast of the Sands

Beast of the Sands Active Member

How old are you? 14
      Your in-game name: sandman2155
      What timezone are you in? I have no idea I just know it was at 7:06 in the mourning. I think that mountain
      What country do you live in? I live in the united states
      What is your gender? I am a male
      What languages do you speak? I speak english as my primary language, spanish as a secondary language. and german as a third language
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I have been on the server for a whlile and i see a LOT of people breaking rules, so I want to act against it. And every once in a while a donator will abuse their status so i want to make sure they don't abuse it, and some people impersinate as staff so I want to stop that because some idiots believe it.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? in the mournings from 5:00-7:20, and untill further notice sundays after 4:00
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? for about 3-4 months, longer but i had to get off so maybe a year at most
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? yes on multiple different servers

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Could you add more detail to "why do you think you should be mod?" Goodluck

3. Beast of the Sands

Beast of the Sands Active Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.