x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Rule?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by superBeanie22, Sep 2, 2016.

?

Should there be something against this?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
      70.6%
    2. No

5 vote(s)
      29.4%
    1. superBeanie22

superBeanie22 Active Member

Thank you.

2. zoestar6

zoestar6 Experienced Member

I feel like they should do something about it, but there are just so many people on the server and so many ways to avoid chat sensors. Not enough mods - for the amount of people on the server for people to be watched over, not so much as to breathe down people's neck, but a group of people to do some major chat monitoring. There is so many people violating chat censors that I think most people just gave up on trying to report them all.

3. IExo_

IExo_ Experienced Member

You know how what if something like this HURTS you this JOKE you deserve to be hurt like that

No support

(This is gonna get me banned or muted but worth it)

4. zoestar6

zoestar6 Experienced Member

You sound like one of those people who tell those type of jokes and is trying to act like your not the only one. Honestly people like you make the server toxic. It's actually kind if sad to watch people
      insult other people by using history as an insulting excuse. Also when you insult others your basically hurting yourself in the process. If you know you were going to get banned why did you respond? If you're blaming someone for being a bit offended, but you apparently care so much to defend the haters that you would get banned. That's sad. :( I wish people wouldn't be so hypocritey on here.