x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • rough draft . Did not mean to post

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by x_taco_guy_x, Mar 22, 2015.

1. x_taco_guy_x

x_taco_guy_x Active Member

Hello my name is x_taco_guy_x , And this is my moderator application !

I am currently 12 years of age .
      My In game name is x_taco_guy_x .
      I live in the central time zone .
      I live in the country of the United States .
      I speak two very fluent languages , english and Spanish .
      I believe I should become a mod because I am very talented in helping people . I find my self very mature respectful and cheerful. I also have lots of other moderator experiences to on other servers ! I am super active when it comes to Mineverse . You can find me at almost any time on Mineverse in game and on forums .
      I can be active for a long time on Mineverse. as already I am on it almost 2-4 hours a day on Mineverse in game or forums . Most of the time I am usually on Mineverse for 3 hours .
      I have been playing Mineverse for about a little over 2 years . Around that time .
      No , I have never been banned on Mineverse .
      I would really like to moderate Infection and Creative . Why Because I know a lot about them and very experienced with these mini games because of how long I have been playing them ! I am very active on these mini games .

I just want to say thank you for checking my application . Have a amazing day . -x_taco_guy_x