x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Rosie1arshad2's Moderator Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by rosie1arshad2, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. rosie1arshad2

rosie1arshad2 Active Member

Introduction:

Hi! My name is Zoe, and my Mine Craft username is rosie1arshad2. I'm here to apply for moderator, specifically the Creative server, which I am on a lot. I think it needs some more supervision, since there is a lot of profanity, griefing, and hacking on it, and usually there is no moderator on to stop them, and I would be more than happy to moderate the server.

How old are you?

I am 14 years old, turning 15 in November, but even though this might not be the age your looking for (unless you are), I still think I'm worthy of being a moderator, and that age shouldn't matter, but quality should.

Your in-game name:

My in-game name is rosie1arshad2.

What timezone are you in?

I am in the Eastern Timezone, which will enable me to be online when other staff are not available.

What country do you live in?

I live in The United States of America.

What languages do you speak?

I am fluent in English and Urdu, and I know a little bit of Arabic.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I can screenshot whenever someone ever breaks a rule. In addition,use Bandicam, which I can also use to record or screenshot any type of profanity, problems, or any rule-breakers in the Mineverse server.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should be a moderator because of many reasons. These reasons are listed as follows:
      Mature:
      Though I like a good joke, make up some myself, I can be mature when it comes to the matter.

Respectful:
      No matter who the person is, or what they have done in the past, I treat all players on Mine Craft with respect.

Responsible:
      I will never abuse my moderator powers for anything it isn't used for, and I will always take responsibility for any actions I may have committed, and am not afraid for game punishment if I deserve it.

Educated:
      I am well educated and I know all the rules of Mineverse, I know the basic commands for moderator, such as /ban, /temp ban, /kick, /mute, and /unban, as well as the reasons needed for using these commands.

Online:
      I am on Mineverse a lot, 2 hours on weekdays at most, and about 2-5 hours on weekends, depending on my availability. (Note: I may not be on during vacations or holidays.)

Affable:
      I am very friendly to anyone, and I am also very social.

How long can you be on the server?

Monday: 1-3 hours
      Tuesday: 1-3 hours
      Wednesday: 1-3 hours
      Thursday: 1-3 hours
      Friday 2-4 hours
      Saturday: 2-4 hours
      Sunday: 2-4 hours

Note: If there are holidays, I might not be on... I will try to though.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I've been playing Mineverse for 2 years now, though I had stopped playing for a few months in 2014.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

No, I have never been banned before, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes, I used to be a moderator in a few of my friends' servers, but sadly they were all shut down due to lack of funding and not being able to take care of the server anymore.

Closing:

Thank you for taking your time to read this thoroughly, and I hope you like this application and accept me as a moderator! Again, I appreciate that you took your time to read this, thank you and I hope you have a great day!

2. TADS

TADS Guest

Thread locked for failure to adhereing to forum rules.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.