x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA RoboticDuck155 application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by RoboticDuck155, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. RoboticDuck155

RoboticDuck155 Active Member

This is about my second time making a application so please read closely. How old are you?I am 16 years old or older.
      Your in-game name:RoboticDuck155
      What timezone are you in?Pacific east
      What country do you live in?United States of America
      What languages do you speak?English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)Yes I have a camera and a recorder and also a phone and can take screen shots to.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?I think it would be nice so I can help out other people or friends that are having problems or me trying to solve them.I am a really mature teenager not in to arguing unless someone is bothering me for no reason but am really nice and not mean.So don't be afraid to say hi when am around really into saying funny things.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?I can see 4-5 hours sometimes got school so don't got time but am going to get on a lot so see yeah around.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?I will say two years since 2014 its a really nice server.I started off as a premium now am a titan very active on the server and like playing factions and pvp.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)Yes I am not going to lie yes banned for saying mean things like strong words but now am not going to be doing any of that cause am a straight person that does not like fighting so please don't say am a hacker when am around cause am not am friendly and hope you guys trust me thanks.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes I have been a mod on a server it was back then new now its popular to many people play it am not a mod anymore but I know the rules and how to be a mod.It takes a lot of effort and helping people.I like helping people as long as people don't bother me and say really mean things so yeah please like my app and see yeah guys in my next application hope I pass bye guys!

2. Benko

Benko Boss Member

LOL, no support.

3. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

No support.Add more detail,be more active on the forums.Pretty unknown here.

4. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support.

5. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

No support

6. Jesse234106

Jesse234106 Experienced Member

No support

7. babyboynitro

babyboynitro Experienced Member

No no no no no no no.

8. tin15cro

tin15cro Well-Known Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.