x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • AFR robertmynah's mod application New and UPDATED!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by robertmynah, Apr 25, 2016.

1. robertmynah

robertmynah Experienced Member

Hello everyone!!! I am robertmynah and I have been wanting to get a mod position on mineverse for a while now I then thought that today was the day and I would apply for mod.

Where can you be found
      I can be found mainly on SkyBlock (normal SkyBlock), ArcherPvP, OPPvP, KitPvP and on Infection.

How old are you?
      I am 14 turning 15 next year in Feb 9th.

Your in-game name?
      My in-game name is robertmynah

What is your timezone
      GMT 8:30+

What country do you live in?
      I live in South Australia

What Languages do you speak?
      I speak English and can understand basic Italian and German

Do you have the skills and softwares to record evidence?
      I have a few recording programs such as bandicam, OBS Studio (That won't work that well for me) and Windows recorder (Has cracks and voice isn't great)

Why do you think you should become a mod
      I think, as my own opinion that being a moderator isn't just something you sign up for then say "You know what I don't want to do this any more." And that's the end of that, with being a moderator you have to stick to your job to be responsible, respectful and to be meaningful at the same time. Now from my past times of helping build servers I have a good mind of what I am doing as one of my friends was making a Minecraft server that didn't end up being finished in the end unfortunately but on the plus side I learnt a lot of server commands and other commands such as /ban (player name) (reason), /tempban (number of days) (reason), /mute (player name) (reason), /kick (player name) (reason). As I also can spot if people are hacking because I will be honest here I used to hack myself on other servers (never Mineverse) and I know if a movement isn't right for a example Killaura is normally a very straight or weird movement such as the players head moving at all different directions. I also will say that Mineverse has given me a lot of different positions to be helpful and kind.

Maturity :
      Depending on what's going on I am very mature and calm in a case that is serious if not as serious I shall still handle very well I also have a very high sense of humour and sometimes I can go a little crazy.

Experience
      My experience on Mineverse is very high as I have been playing on the server for around one or 2 years as this is a amazing server I play a lot of the different gamemodes and try them out and see what one I will play the most. On my personal opinion I think I have most of my Mineverse knowledge on SkyBlock as it is very fun for me building things and buying and selling things.

Responsibility
      When it comes to a job like this I am at all means sticking to what is needed to be done I shall do it as being a moderator is a very big thing and I will take this very seriously and I will not mess about and abuse the moderator commands such as /kick, /ban and /mute I shall be as responsible as a I possibly can be.

Friendly
      I think that being friendly is the key to being a good helpful moderator and I encourage anyone to be friendly and to be helpful to anyone who needs help or that needs comfort in sad times. I honestly think of myself a friendly person overall.

Honesty
      I think myself very honest because I have learnt when I was very young at around the age of five years of age I took some money off of the kitchen counter and then I thought to myself what I had done wasn't right I then got a tissue and wrapped up the 10 cent coin then put it back on the counter. From that day on I have gained my honesty. A lot.

Helpful
      I am very helpful when it comes to technology I am willing to help anyone in need. I remember playing prison on another server and a new player joined I then thought how nice the player was as he gave me a good pickaxe (Not as good as the one I was using though) I then gave the nice player one trill (On that server that is enough money to get to Prestige Eleven)
      so from that I think I have gained a lot of skill to be a helpful person.

Active

I am normally very active on Mineverse but at the moment I haven't been able to get on I don't really know why but it's not working. As this isn't the first time Mineverse won't work for me I don't really know if it's my internet or if it's just a Australian issue that Aussies get I'm really not sure about that. Apart from that issue when my Mineverse is working I'm normally building my SkyBlock to be bigger and better with my friend all the time.

Speed
      As I can type very fast I can get a command done very quickly and whatever else needs to be done such as getting my recording software out ready to report a hacker or to report someone for disrespect or reasons similar to this. Also being fast at typing can help someone such as someone needing help how to do a kit or how do you make a SkyBlock, so if you can type fast they can get a answer fast then everyone is happy :D

How much can you be on?
      Monday 3-4 hours
      Tuesday 3-4 hours
      Wednesday 3-4 hours
      Thursday 3-5 hours
      Friday 3-4 hours
      Saturday 3-12 hours
      Sunday 3-12
      As of the current 1 or so I haven't been able to get on at all because of my connection issues.(mentioned in my active section)

How long have you been playing on Mineverse for?
      I have been playing on Mineverse for 1-2 years now and it is a amazing server and I have enjoyed every moment of being on Mineverse even if it's just playing around doing the parkour in the lobby (Or playing on the dragon that Mineverse used to have in the lobby).

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums or in game)
      I have never been banned on Mineverse before although I have been banned on Minecraft Central because my account was hacked and someone was advertising servers on my account although that doesn't count as a real ban. The only other time I have been banned on a server is when I used to hack (I don't hack any more) in KitPvP for Killaura, fly, regen, bunny hop, and anti knockback.

Have you ever been a moderator in the past?
      I have been Co Owner for a friends server that never got completed and also Co Owner for a server that was a factions server that then got taken down by the owner possibly because he was lazy or couldn't be bothered to run the server.

I hope you enjoy reading my staff application!

Written with care robertmynah

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    2. Surge

Surge Boss Member

No Support follow the guide lines

3. FadingDarkness_

FadingDarkness_ Experienced Member

No Support.
      • Use the correct template
      • Add bold and colour
      • Use proper English

4. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

No Support.

5. Teddy

Teddy Well-Known Member

No support. Follow the template, and it isn't called an appeal, it is called an application.

6. MrFishlips

MrFishlips Experienced Member

Exactly ^^^

No support

7. Resign

Resign Experienced Member

Please follow the template or your application will be ignored:

How old are you?
      Your in-game name:
      What timezone are you in?
      What languages do you speak?
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

8. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Please follow the template or your application will be ignored:

How old are you?
      Your in-game name:
      What timezone are you in?
      What languages do you speak?
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

9. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Best of luck. c:

10. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

No support

11. robertmynah

Thanks for telling me about this I wasn't sure about that at the start thanks :D

12. alma

alma Boss Member

Sorry I can't support you.

13. robertmynah

Thanks for saying I would like to hear a reason why though :P

14. alma

alma Boss Member

I've never seen you before.

15. robertmynah

Well you have on Infection skyblock and OP I think

16. FadingDarkness_

FadingDarkness_ Experienced Member

17. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support.
      Be more active on forums.
      Play more gamemodes.
      I think you have a childish enthusiasm tone in your mod app, which leads me to think (over judgmental me) that you may not be entirely serious about this.

18. robertmynah

Well on my 'Where I am found' part those are the ones that I mainly play on I also play Minigames, skywars factions, prison and other gamemodes