x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Rizzek| Moderator Application [KitPvp]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Frankenstiene, Nov 8, 2015.

?

Am I a good mod?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
      10.0%
    2. No

9 vote(s)
      90.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Frankenstiene

Frankenstiene Active Member

I'm am currently 11 years of age.

My In Game Name

My In game username is Rizzek but my Real life name is Ardonit

Time Zone
      ________

Eastern Timezone (ET)

My Country
      _________

i live in the United States Of America, the land of the free

Languages
      ________

i speak albanian its a culture from europe and I speak american

Why I think I should be Mod

I am really active so I can spot things like hackers and scammers and ect. i am really kind to people becuase I know how it feels to get called names and get left out cause I got bullied in fourth grade. I am caring so if anyone ask for money on kitpvp I will give them some money or gear. i also wanna make sure everyone on is being nice and following the rules. I know some commands such as /kick (player) (amount of time) and /ban (player) and /mute (player) (amount of time). I enjoy peoples' happiness it's the best thing ever. I will always play on mineverse and I will never hack nor have I ever. Having power and commands others may not have is not why I am applying. I am applying to make sure everyone is happy and is enjoying their stay on the server and to be sure people are fair and don't do unnecessary things.

I also will record hackers on servers all around mineverse. I do not wanna day my youtube channel name because it will seem as advertising. As a donor I do not try to act as if im the best or even good. Before I joined this server I was the same as I am today. I have many friends and I try not to make enemies. I am truthful I can't keep a lie from anyone unless it's a must. Before I continue I want to apologize to anyone I have been rude to and my stupidity on my old forums account. I do not brag nor show off to anyone about anything.I can be strict but I also wanna have fun with the members and to be treated as a mod but also as a normal member would treat a normal member. I do play around alot with people and mods such as MaxNinja. I have this new forum account but I have been on the forums for about 4 months on my other forum account but sadly could'nt edit my application. I enjoy mineverse and just like you other mods I worked my behind off to work on this application so I wanna say congradulations to the accepted mods.
      I work really hard towards the thing I want to achieve so I ofcourse will not give up until this application in in everyones liking. I enjoy helping people it's fun and pleasurable to me. Players deserve to be treated like a mod does so I will treat everyone the same.

Negativity
      _______
      If players are being negative to each other I would first ask what's going on. After I know what's going on I will then think of the things that are happening and know what I will do to the players. If their just not friends and just don't like each other I will probably mute them. If a mod and I were to argue I will remind myself and him/her that we need to be responsible and assort it in a respectful non-rude way.

Active
      _____

I can be on for nearly 3 hours a day maybe longer maybe less. I can also be active on the forums but not that much cause I would much rather be active on the server.

How Long I been Playing on mineverse

i have been playing mineverse for 7 months it may seem little but I have learned and done much.

Have I been been in the past

I have never been banned but have been muted on my other account on the forums.(Forums & In-game]

Expierience As Moderator

i have expierience as mod on a server named FuzzyPrison which is shut down now to do lack of donations. and a server named koala prison. There are server info and things about these servers on youtube so if you want you may check them out.

My Knowlage of Minverse
      I know only one mod on kitpvp (Maxninja)cause the others are not so active. I know the rules on kitpvp but there are other minigames that if you think I will do good on feel free to alert me. The rules are not to curse, no scamming, no hacking, and ect. I also know that there are many games so I do not mind which I have to manage but I just love to help.

PATIENCE
      _______
      I am very patient with many things. Such as being asked questions by members and them needing help.

Respect
      _____
      I respect other staff members most definitely but as should I also respect the players of the server or players of kitpvp . Respect is the main key to earn respect not to ask for it. If I were to get staff I will try to earn respect from the players cause being a new mod is'nt always easy but it is worth helping players out.

If
      _
      If I were to get accepted as moderator I would throw a larty on the whole sever and in real life with my brother.
      If I were to get denied as moderator I will continue to be nice and respect all the players and staff members.

Maturity & Age

Attitude
      ______
      I am really kind and love to make people laugh. I worry alot in real life but that's just who I am. I love seeing people smile it's a joy to my soul. I do enjoy bullying or cyber bullying so cross that off my "things I like" list I would immediately, kick, mute, or ban the player starting the immature and rude action.

About Me
      _______
      I am the youngest of a family of 3. My brother joins the server some times
      and we play kitpvp all the time. I share loot and gear with people cause I feel bad for everyone. I have never tp trapped I play the game fairly and legit.

Your Thoughts
      If any of you have a response or anything to talk to me about please tell me on the comments of this application. I will not ask if you do not state why you say no support but I will kindly say "thanks you for the feedback" because it may be a personal reason.

<3
      ~Rizzek P.S if you think I should work on another mini game or server on mineverse please do and inform me. I only have one application which I edited I did not create over 1 on this forum account so please recheck.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    2. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

No support

-Really Hard To Navigate through, Try separating the questions and answers with different colors.
      - Not much detail, I think you should add a little more detail and add your knowledge about the server.

3. Frankenstiene

Thanks you I will try my best!

4. Frankenstiene

I
      I have edited my application so if you think it is better please give me yout thoughts.

5. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

No support.

6. Frankenstiene

Thanks you for your feed back if you want me to change anythig please go ahead and inform me cause I accually just finished editing my application as you commented this.

7. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

youre kinda young and your app isnt very good
      so no support sry

8. Frankenstiene

Its ok but as I said I am very mature and nice but is their anything I can fix?

9. Pressely

Pressely Active Member

Neutral
      I still think there is a little more detail you can add to make the application POP. I would suggest looking at the 'Accepted Applications' to better understand what you would need to add.

10. Herf

Herf Boss Member

This mod app is your only thread... You have around 5 posts... No suppport

11. Discdog1000

Discdog1000 Well-Known Member

No support.
      • New to the forums
      • Inactive both ingame and on forums
      • I have honestly never seen you ingame
      • Grammatical errors (doesn't exactly matter, but I'm a grammar nazi)
      • Needs more information
      Suggestions and tips:
      • Become more active ingame & on the forums
      • Get to know people better; socialize
      • Improve on your application
      • Wait a while before you apply. Maybe wait till you are Member or Active Member
      Good luck! :)

12. Jesse234106

Jesse234106 Experienced Member

No support
      Get to know the community more. Get active and get more posts.

13. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

No support.

14. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.
      Good luck! ;)

15. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

No support.

16. Frankenstiene

You maybe dont see me in game, do you play kitpvp? Cause I mainly play that but I am gonna edit it to make it perfect! And do mods decide if they get accepted?

17. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

^^^ Goodlhck
      ^ goodluck ^.

18. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

He Is right

19. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

No Support sry

20. Frankenstiene

I have just edited it but I will keep editing it until it's in your pleasure

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.