x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Rizekk Proper App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Rizekk, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

Your in-game name: Rizekk
      What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard
      What country do you live in? United States Of America
      What languages do you speak? I speak english and albanian
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes I have a microphone and I have a screen recorder all ready!
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because I enjoy seeing people having fun with the game! The only thing that is stopping them from that is the hackers. I am ready to spend all my time into helping people out and keeping the server hacker free!
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on for 3-4 hours a day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing mineverse for over a year now!
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No I have not.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes. I have expierience in a server called "ender factions" as being moderator.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No It's a 50/50. I had an old forums account which you can search. I forgot the password but it has the same name as mine. I do have skype but not the other two. Please contact me if those two are REALLY NECESSARY. please do not allow those two from having me get denied. I will be able to contact every mod with skype.

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Do you have Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communicatio

ABOUT ME
      I am 12 years old. But I am very responsible. I am always goofy and silly because I like to make people laugh. But when time comes to be serious I am your go-to guy. I am a really fast typer, I type about 80 wpm. I play tons of sports so im not really lazy. I am albanian and I love playing kitpvp2. It is my favorite game but I hate the loads of hackers. I am really helpful and always ready to help out in any way I can.

The commands I know.

I know that mods get /fly

/tempban {players name} {reason} {amount of time}

/kick {reason}

/mute

/tp

/warn {reason}

My maturity level.

Though I am very silly and love to have fun I am very mature. I know lots of things and I am very smart. I am not 10/10 mature because there is no fun in being full out serious. But I am at a 8/10 maturity level.

I have discord so you can add me : Rizekk#5092

I want to say thank you for reading and spending time to see my application through.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    2. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.