x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Rizekk Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Rizekk, Mar 9, 2017.

?

do you guys think I should become staff?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

Hello everyone. My name is Ardonit maliqi but you guys know me as Rizekk. I am a mineverse player who mostly plays kitpvp2. I am 12 years old but very responsible. I may fool around but I get jobs done fast. I have noticed that there are alot of hackers on mineverse and most mods barely notice. But as a constant player I am ready to help. As of now I have already seen two hackers on. just today.I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am ready to dedicate all my time and effort.

--------------------------
      Experience
      I have experienced being a moderator in a few server like a factions server. I know what I have to do and how I have to do it.

-------------------
      How Long Am I On?

I am on for 3-4 hours everyday so I can be really active to do my job.

How Long Have I Played For?

I have been playing mineverse for a year and a half now so I'd say i know the server quite a bit.

Current Rank and Donations
      My current rank is VIP so I have donated to help out this amazing server.

Age and Abilites.
      I am 12 years old but just because of my age doesn't mean anything. I am able to help out alot because I am very active and responsible! I am very observant so I wont end up banning someone for no reason.

Why should I become staff?
      I think the staff team could use more active members and more helpful ones.

Characteristics
      I am a really kind person. I always try to help in some way shape or form. I will always help out the new people. I am very silly so I tend to make alot of jokes and such to make people happy! I am very calm and patient so I will review everything that is happening like hackings and cursing before taking further actions. I am a serious and responsible person when the time comes. I can be goofy but I am really serious when it comes to the server and all its' players.

I am always on so if you need any help I'll always we gear to lend a hand. Thank you.

2. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.