x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Reset?

Discussion in 'Help' started by MonkeyDqwerty, Dec 10, 2013.

1. MonkeyDqwerty

MonkeyDqwerty Active Member

I was playing infection when suddenly everyone froze. I disconnected from the server, and couldn't reconnect for a while. When I was finally able to log in again, I went back to playing infection. I started as a zombie, and died a few times but didn't notice anything. Then in the next round when I was a human I noticed I didnt have my iron sword. I looked at the bottom of the screen, and sure enough, all my levels were gone. I relogged like crazy but they never came back. I was on level 6. I asked people in game and they said that I had been reset (?) Anyway, if anyone could somehow get me my levels back that would be great.

Thank you in advance anyone who is going to help me.

MonkeyDqwerty

2. 196

196 Boss Member

In order to get your levels back, you might be needing some evidence (screenshots or a video) to have proof of your 6 levels that were lost. In the mean time, when I see you on next I'll see if I can give you my so bottles to get some of them back.

3. MonkeyDqwerty

MonkeyDqwerty Active Member

I thought it was proof enough that I knew about iron swords... I think I have a screenshot of being level 4, I will check.