x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Prison RENOVATION WITH EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Duplicityyy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Duplicityyy

Duplicityyy Experienced Member

Plots

The new plots on OP Prison are ugly, super small, and we can't dig underground which is the worst part. The fact that the floor is made of LAPIS BLOCKS is like a slap in the face to old players like me, since Lapis was really rare back then. I used to dig things underground in my plot, I would make a rares museum, animal farm, storage, and trivia all underground, now it's a lot harder to do that considering we can only place blocks 20 blocks above us.

Block Fortune

The block fortune is what drives away high level players, or players have have blocks in their mines. Since I'm rank O, I have redstone and gold blocks, at some times in the day, it only gives 1 of that block instead of a few stacks.

Rares

OP Prison is super boring without any rares in the game. Being one of the people that had the most rares on old OP Prison, I need something cool to collect and it's no fun without doing so. I suggest Cyp or Crew does a drop party with all sorts of crazy things like Enchanted Armor (except diamond), mob drops, and all sorts of crazy things would make the game a lot more competitive for players to become the richest in money and rares.

Enchanter Command

I believe that getting 100 levels for a disappointing "Divine" enchantment is just a waste of time and is not worth it at all. This is a prison server, not a PvP server. Half of the enchants are garbage and are only effective for PvP gameplay. I suggest the enchant levels should be lower and there should be more enchants to Pickaxes. Basic books should be 25 levels, Advanced books should be 50 levels, and Divine books should be 75 levels.

Sell Signs At Certain Mines

Mines I and Z (thanks to JayCat for telling me about Z) have the sell signs underground and far from the mines, which makes it a lot harder to make money. On old OP Prison a Z God or Titan could make $1Tril in about 5 minutes. It must take like 10 minutes to do so now because of this. It would be a great idea to move the sign to where the mine actually is so players can mine faster.

Hit me up with a support if you liked this and let me know if there is something else that needs to be fixed on OP Prison so I can add it to this suggestion or you can make one for yourself! :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    2. JayCat

JayCat Experienced Member

Support all the way.

3. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

I support everything.

One more thing you should add: Adding more misc items to the /shop. More dyes, flowers, and cool things to build with. You are limited to what kind of banners you can make since there's only access to a couple of the dyes. Having more things to do and fun things to build with is also crucial on opprison while the only other thing to do is mine.

4. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

I support everything!

and I agree with @Clxrity

5. Amori

Amori Experienced Member

support
      But I think /enchanter is okay

6. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

dreams will be dreams

7. Crazytaco