x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Remove KitPvp 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sircorgi, Apr 13, 2017.

?

Yay or Nay?

1. Yay

44.4%
    2. Nay

55.6%
    3. └[ ͡°ᨎ ͡°]┘

11.1%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

A NOTE to those who are going to immediately "no support" this suggestion purely because you are so attached to items in a game, and money that you "worked" so hard on. Let me tell you that I am going to ignore you, and I will not give two damns about you and your kits.

ALSO DO NOT NO SUPPORT THIS SUGGESTION UNLESS YOU GIVE REASONS WHY.

Now, to the suggestion. Why remove kitpvp 2? Well, here are two main reasons why

1. Kitpvp 2 was meant to be a temporary gamemode, which was to be removed some time after people settled into the new kitpvp we have today. However, people obviously didn't want to move on, so Cypriot still hasn't removed it today. But, it was MEANT TO BE REMOVED.
      2. Of course, the new kitpvp doesn't have any kits and because of this, people had to legitimately work (by which I mean vote) and get their own kits, which made gameplay much more fair and enjoyable for regulars who can vote as well.
        • Another point I should give out is that we should take in account the kits that still hang around Kitpvp 2 today. We may have removed any more reproduction of donator kits, but they are still in peoples echests and pvs, meaning we didn't properly get rid of them. Because of this, gameplay is much more unfair for regulars who have to vote to get their own kits, whilst others can enjoy pvp with their dozens of donor kits, stored away.
      I wanted to suggest this because to be quite frank, I'm sick of the way people call regulars "eZ" and hang around on the fighting grounds farming people who don't have kits that are as OP. The majority of people on kitpvp 2 are diamonds, so fighting people is much harder. On kitpvp 1 however, it's much more fair because the majority are kit fights and specials (I think that's the name lmao), and only a few hard workers have diamond armour.

FAQ

1. But then people will leave Mineverse u stupid!!
        • This is true, but a lot of kitpvp 2 players have voted a lot, so they'll already have a big enough balance on kitpvp 1 to get started. It won't be hard to be the king of kitpvp 1 when everybody are diamonds ready to kill people who only just joined the server
      2. But won't the economy just fill up and become broken again?
        • Yes, removing kitpvp 2 will result in having more people on kitpvp 1 and eventually another broken economy, but it won't be as bad as what kitpvp 2 is today, and it most likely never will be.
      3. [Insert question here]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    2. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

@AddictedToYou I know for a fact you have tons of kits on kitpvp 2, so care to explain why you no support my suggestion?

3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

I think you've made a lot of good points in this suggestion.

Support.

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

thank u kind sir~

5. SlowPot

SlowPot Well-Known Member

Mineverse is mostly known for kitpvp2 and I think kitpvp1 should be removed more than anything no players play it only a couple doesn't that explain something?
      A ton more people think kitpvp2 is heaps fun and enjoy it.

Okay, maybe you don't like kitpvp2? Simply don't go on it and stick to your kitpvp1.
      It's not harming anyone staying there.. Mineverse will drop in players heaps without kitpvp2.

6. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Feel free to read my suggestion, because that clearly shows you didn't show any bother in doing so.

7. SlowPot

I've read it all, I'm not supporting this Kitpvp2 would be up there in one of the top gamemodes played on. :)

8. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Actually, skywars is one of the most played. Ever since skywars.com got removed, a hell lot of people have been on it since.

And yes, it was one of the most played, but once people find out about how "fun" it is and join it, they'll have to learn the hard way that you need to have tons of armour in their pv.
      It isn't fair, and it's unbalanced. It may be fun for donors like you, but it isn't for the regulars or even donors that haven't played kitpvp.

The kitpvp 2 community will eventually move on and migrate to kitpvp 1, like I mentioned on my suggestion. I asked to read or re-read it because you would've taken that into account.

9. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

10. SlowPot

I did not say it is the top gamemode played on I said it would be up there in the top gamemodes played on.
      However if it's going to eventually move on I don't see the point on making this thread because I doubt it will be deleted it's not doing any harm..

11. Herf

Herf Boss Member

tbh kitpvp1 map is not big enough to house all the kitpvp2 drama, i might consider making a WAY bigger / better map in the near future but unfortunately i have nobody to help me, //icryeverytime

12. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

No support
      •Mineverse "Pvp gamemodes" are dead
      •Server is dead too because the community
      •Pvp community is toxic so why you want to migrate a toxic community to another gamemode? (I was one)
      •Have you seen people in /Kitpvp? I don't just hackers
      •Kitpvp 2 is one of the top gamemodes played on mineverse so
      •I dont give two dams what you think of my post so dont try to knock me down

13. SlowPot

Completely agree, with you.

I doubt they will make another map they cannot even fix a minor bug the community asked to be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
    14. Herf

Herf Boss Member

i made the map skiddo

15. SlowPot

I know you made it lmao, I'm just saying they most likely won't do another map.

16. Lachlan

Lachlan Active Member

If you delete kitppvp2 I'm am gonna kill my self cause it's the best gamemode of played forever and if it shut's down I'm quitting mc forever! like I have played kitpvp2 for a long time and it's legit life DUDES! so don't delete it unless you want more people to quit MV

17. SlowPot

Agreed.

18. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

Yeah, but do you give three dams?
      hauser_dam_today.jpg 220px-Takato_Dam_discharge.jpg Tarbela_Dam,_KPK,_Pakistan.jpg

19. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

No support.

Let's face it kitpvp1 only worked out for 2-3 weeks and then everyone went back to kitpvp2. There's just something about that og server that gets the attention of players. It is definitely my favorite server when I actually login and play. It always has been.

20. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.