x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • READ PLS!|Moderator Application| Johnbuch |1st Time

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Johnbuch/Gabri, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Johnbuch/Gabri

Johnbuch/Gabri Active Member

Hello my name is Johnbuch.
      I am a 13 year old boy who's 1st ever dream was becoming Moderator for Mineverse OP PVP! I had this dream since i was 10 years old! So that's why i am here today. I Live in Arizona, Tucson, US (Mountain Time) My timezone is -07.00. I Currently live in Arizona the country i always stayed in my whole life and i love it! I Speak 4 languages English (American), Spanish, German, Italian! I Think i should become a mod because i want to make a change to the server and make the pvp on the server a bit better and more en joyful for the Users that are playing it! I want to make a change because yesterday i got 10 messages saying why is it so laggy and why does it have so many bugs! That is why i am here to help and i think i can possibly make a change to all the bugs and lag issues we have on the Server! Every day i can be active quite a bit i would be estimating this nut mostly after Middle School! which is 3.30pm for my timezone until 7.30pm and then on the weekend i am on the whole day! I have been playing Mineverse for 2 1/2 years - 3 years. No i have never been banned in the past never from Mineverse! Yes, I do have a lot of expirience because i am a Moderator of 3 servers and If i get accepted then 4 servers! I would like to moderate OP PVP and KitPvP but mostly OP PVP!

Really Wish to get accepted

Johnbuch <3

2. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

Dont lie mineverse hasn't been on for 3 years. Your new member. Fill out the format.

3. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Please don't lie in your application, as it will lower your chances of getting it.

4. Johnbuch/Gabri

Johnbuch/Gabri Active Member

Oh Soz yea i just checked that later that night! Soz u both are right then atleast for 1 year!

5. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Lying in your app and saying PLZ READ also lowers your chances
      No Support