x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • READ "Mod application"

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Patientzero47, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Have you've seen a scrub like this?

1. Yes

87.5%
    2. No

37.5%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. Patientzero47

Patientzero47 Active Member

LOOK --> This is what scrubs will post! Watch for this! They copied and pasted it from some other website! I added some stuff and spent liek 1o min on this so read it XD! But if any application has any sign of this bs then instantly say no. Now if its just really like this, then im a failure. But really watch out. Don't let some scrubs get Mod on Mineverse. I really like the server and I dont want to lose anything! And look out for "Copy 'n Pasted" Applications because I went on a server forum and copied a old forum that was accepted and I got accepted! I had to quickly tell them that afterwards. And my friend harychin got banned on Creative and instantly unbanned because he wasn't supposed to be banned and now his plot is gone. Just like mine after name change. But really watch out for these scrubs.

Logan...Patientzero47

What position are you aiming for?

Preferably Moderator, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?
      13 through 20 usually 15.

Maturity Level
      6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

How will I Punish
      I will give a warning and if they stop I wont do anything if they keep doing it I will Mute for adv and if its something else worse ill ban "Or some other thing people do"

Language
      English... That's it.

Banned in past
      Never been banned on any server. But a crappy one I joined and instantly got banned (Or any other dumb story)

How long do I play A day
      Almost always I love the server so fricken much (Some dumb crap)

Timezone
      Any Timezone.

Why am I better than Other Candidates

Because I still will play and talk to people as if friends on the game and not ignore anyone, And ill be online everyday and listen to anyone with a higher rank then me. (or just say another bs lie)

How long Have I been Playing

Since the server cam out. (or another lie)

Why should we except you?

I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. (Some stuff added on)

Previous experience?
      I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on NameYourServerHereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing) (Some stuff added on)

Any additional info?
      I live in a small town in Michigan, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.

Remember, diamonds keep the minecraft world from exploding. Give them to me and I'll keep them safe. (In other words, give me a diamond.)

2. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Ehhh I think you should get rid of the poll and what you have written at the start. Also add more detail :)

3. Sherbii

Sherbii Experienced Member

Is this an actual mod application or a waste of my time?

4. Herf

Herf Boss Member

Putting Read in the title already makes me no support you...

5. TADS

TADS Guest

And the winner of wasting my time goes to..

6. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

No Support! Sorry

Good Luck :)

7. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support.

8. Patientzero47

No support

9. Patientzero47

Its not a application
      Its showing what people are doing wrong on aplications

10. 8four4

8four4 Active Member

you have it under Mod applications which makes it a Mod application if you want to do this put this under another thing about this stuff. Maybe like "Off Topic", "Discussions". Not in a Mod Application section

11. Diamonds180

Diamonds180 Well-Known Member

A waste of your time.
      I love sarcasm.