x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Rank lost by 1.8 name change

Discussion in 'Help' started by UltimateGamerr, Feb 6, 2015.

1. UltimateGamerr

UltimateGamerr Active Member

Well hi,

I saw that u can change ur name in 1.8 so i changed it in Dantee (that's my real name) so now i go on sky block and everything i had is lost and my rank to so can i plz get my rank back? and no i can't change my name back to UltimateGamerr because someone has that name now. so can i get my rank back plz?

2. AmazingFireGirl

AmazingFireGirl Retired Head-Mod

They are currently trying to fix the problem. At the moment mineverse is having trouble with the changing names thing and ranks and the stuff you had can't transfer. Things will be fixed soon.

3. UltimateGamerr

UltimateGamerr Active Member

okay tnx!

4. BENSTERBOY2002

BENSTERBOY2002 Active Member

Yea, so many glitches to do with everything...

5. Halex00

Halex00 Builder Builder

This happens because most if not all current plugins and minecraft before February second, saved a player's info under their username and that is why we could not change our name, because it would make it so all the info on that player would not link up correctly. Now a player is a number kind of like a social security number but for minecraft, this lets you change your username now but the number stays the same so the info about the player remains but plugins like donor ranks for example still run off of that username info so if you changed your username, your account does not have that rank anymore. The 2 fixes for this is to change back to your original username so the info on your rank works again or to wait it out for the plugin to update to use the number which could take a while but both will work.
      Hope this helps :) -Halex