x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ~Rank Givaway~ [Closed]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sanity, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Sanity

Sanity Well-Known Member

Hello lovely mineversers, I am doing a giveaway to 5 random people for a rank up from their current rank.

Your current rank depends on your rank up, non donors can enter as well.

Top 5 players will receive a generous donation of my choice. It will go in this order:

The lower the number you are, better the rank/rankup you will receive. If you were chosen, you will be PM'd.

Here's how this will work, you can contact me via kik/inbox me with your IGN and the reason you want the rank/rankup. ANYONE who asks for a rank more than once will be ignored. One message per person. The only way you will be looked at is if the format you use to message me looks like this:

IGN-
      Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup-
      Current ingame rank-

Please be nice and thoughtful about it.

Contact me via kik, forums inbox or reply to this thread with the format.
      Kik- traecin

All "applicants" need to give me an application before or on the date of July 11th, 2015 and the donations will be implemented from July 11th, 2015 - July 18th, 2015

Good luck to all you competitors and be respectful of the no spam rule.

Any questions, comment below.

2. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

In-game name
      DiggyHD_

Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup

I would really appreciate this donation as I am currently a god and I play Survival a lot. On survival Titan gets /god and I would really appreciate that. As for Infection I would appreciate the extra xp bottle as well as they higher protection armor [Not really :p]. I would be forever grateful to you if you choose me, however I doubt that as this is a $150 rankup.

Current in game rank
      God.

3. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

In-game name: DownDeep

Reason why you should receive the rank/rank-up: I play Infection most of the times. I am proud that i am a VIP, although I am in a mood of getting a rank upgrade to MVP. I have been VIP for a while, but i'm not trying to say this because i want MVP. The tools/armor in Infection looks kind of intense because the rank is higher than VIP. I will thank you for this opportunity.

Currant in-game rank: VIP

4. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

IGN-
      I'd like Akahi to receive the rank, not me.
      I believe that she should receive the rank as she has helped Mineverse immensely by moderating for the server and overall she lost her god rank. I've been trying to find people to rank her up for a while and I've eventually gotten her up to sponsor. If she could be a MVP that would make my job easier.
      Current ingame rank-
      She is currently VIP, I'll let you know if she upgrades.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    5. STEFANTALEN1

STEFANTALEN1 Active Member

Hi my names Stefan and i would love ti receive a rankup.
      IGN- STEFANTALEN1
      Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- I have been playing on mineverse for around 1 year and i have never been banned. I help out with Mineverse as much as i can by reporting all of the people who disobey the rules set by staff. I have wanted an upgrade from Supreme for about 2 weeks and i have been scammed a few times while trying to get an upgrade. I know that i lose my items when scammed but at least they are not scamming others who cannot report it.
      Current ingame rank-Supreme.
      :D

6. Diamonds180

Diamonds180 Well-Known Member

IGN: diamonds180

Why I should get the rank: I would feel very grateful for @ViperSanity for giving me this reward and ultimate respect would be given. I would enjoy the new rank and its features, and I would think back and say "ViperSanity did that for me. So thank you."

Current rank: God

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    7. AZJohn

AZJohn Active Member

In Game name RealCp3
      Reasone why should i get the rank because i play mineverse alot and its fun and i would want to rankup because i cant rankup alot and i play kit pvp faction op faction kit op infection and i would love it if i win and i got scamed like 5 times and my birthday is Close to it would be a great birthday present if i where to win

Current rank Elite

8. Lone_Griefer

Lone_Griefer Experienced Member

IGN-Lone_Griefer
      Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- The reason being why I think I should receive this rank up is because I have been in need, if you will, of Titan(hopefully not sounding greedy or anything). Another reason is because I am an active participant on Mineverse prison.
      Current in game rank- God

9. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

IGN- My Current in game name is Echoed_

I believe I should receive the rankup because I help out the community. I have made moderator applications (Even though I didn't make it), I help out the community. I mostly play Infection, archerpvp, creative, and Kitpvp. I have made around 4 maps for Infection, and am currently making a new one. I work hard, and try to help the people who need help. Whenever people ask a question, I will answer.

Current ingame rank-
      I am currently VIP rank.

10. Freddo

Freddo Experienced Member

IGN- xxxZOMBIE64xxx

Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- This player has made my time here that little bit better and always played with me even though our timezones aren't the same, they really deserve the rank as they are incredibly kind to me and others ingame :)

Current ingame rank- Elite

11. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

IGN- Sir_Brandon_III

Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- I've been a default for a awhile now, Really wanting to donate, but not allowed to.. I've been playing mineverse for quite some time now. about 1 2/3 to 2 years. I am very active on kitpvp, creative, and skyblock. Mineverse is the only reason I play Minecraft.
      I would be forever grateful for a rankup, Knowing the donation would not go to waste since mineverse is my favorite server and I will never quit. I know all the rules and follow them by heart, dun expect me to get banned any time soon either :P

Current ingame rank- Default

12. Herf

Herf Boss Member

IGN- W4FFL3_SLAYER
      Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- Because Im good at pvp and i'll be you're Team on Kitpvp and im Og Swegy
      Current ingame rank- Vip

13. BillCipher

BillCipher Experienced Member

IGN- FreezeGod
      Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- because on OpPvP elite swords are the same as mvp so i want supreme so i can get a better sword. also same thing on ArcherPvP but with a bow
      Current ingame rank- Elite

14. Mystic

Mystic Experienced Member

IGN- TheMysticMiner_
      Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- I've been playing Mineverse for a long time now and I've tried to help out a lot and I've been wanting to get a rank and I recently got god. Mineverse is the whole reason I am still playing minecraft. If I see anyone in game that is needing some help, I will do my best to help them and make them welcome to the Mineverse community. It is also my very first server. If I received a rank on this wonderful server, I would be even more active than I already am. I usually play KitPvP.
      Current ingame rank- God

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    15. MissUnknown

MissUnknown Active Member

IGN - MissUnknown
      Reason you should receive the rank/rankup - Mineverse was the first server I came across after finally getting Minecraft for my laptop and I have been commited ever since. I help people who come to me for advice and such and I just really enjoy the Mineverse community as a whole, you are all absolutely wonderful :3
      Current IG Rank - None ;-;
      <3

16. Sanity

Sanity Well-Known Member

It's not about the cash, it's about the reasons why. Maybe, maybe not. If the God-Titan posts aren't worthy than they won't but maybe if they are good they will. Please reply @SSMH once you see this.

17. Nightfire

Nightfire Boss Member

IGN- For a friend in-game Rellek500

I believe my friend deserves a rank higher than this because he is a guy that works hard to get his job done. He is a really nice guy and I would like him to give him a prize more earning than he already has. This would be very grateful for him to make him more better and make me happy while he is enjoying playing.
      Current ingame rank-
      Mvp

18. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

In-Game Name: lck99. [Friend]

Reason: I think, he deserves a rank because he's one of the rare people that are really kind and thoughtful of others. He is an amazing person to me and practically anyone else, he's co-operative and can get his job done. He's well-known in Infection, Prison and nowadays, Creative and he enjoys the game.

Current Rank: God.

19. joshuawebb

joshuawebb Experienced Member

IGN-
      joshuawebb

I think I should recieve this gift for the following reasons
      - I'm a kind mineverse player
      - I've been here for over a year
      - I love this community and have stuck around this long
      - I'd like to actually be able to get more gear

I know some people just say all this bs but I'm being honest here. I'd be extremely greatful if you picked me to be ranked up.

Current ingame rank-

20. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

IGN- MorganCraft10
      Reason why you should receive the rank/rankup- I think I have helped the community beyond normal players do. I have been a hardy and loyal worker to this server to ban rule-breakers. I think I deserve this very much and I will be more then thankful for your generosity :).
      Current ingame rank- God

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.