x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • RainbowCookiz's Mod Application (#2)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by RainbowCookiz, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. RainbowCookiz

RainbowCookiz Active Member

Introduction
      Hello. I am a gamer that loves to play minecraft. I also play a lot of steam games. My blood is Korean but I always prefer to call myself American. I really love drawing and I do sketches and digital artwork as well. My profile picture was a really old one but new ones are said to be "too small" so I just kind of kept this one. I really want to become mod because I really want to help the Minevere community become a better place :)
      How old are you?
      12, I know I am pretty young but I don't think that matters as long as I can meet up with the req
      Your in-game name:
      RainbowCookiz
      What timezone are you in?
      UTC+8h
      What country do you live in?
      Hong Kong (And no I am not Chinese.)
      What languages do you speak?
      English, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Rules
      I think I should become a mod because I am very responsible when it comes to rules. When I was little I got severe consequences so it is now locked in my brain to follow all rules given by the higher ranked people such as the owners. Rules are the things that make the community of Mineverse a better place. If there were no rules, kaos basically. I think I have good control over the rules and following them. I am also knowledgable when it comes to hackers. I know all about hacks because I USED TO(NOT ANYMORE DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA), so now I know the difference between hacks and glitches. I can tell really easily if someone is hacking or not. I always give people a second chance because I know that people make mistakes and they need to learn from it but the second time is no mistake, they are trying to break the rules.
      Trustworthy
      Also, I never break promises and I am very trustworthy. I never tell a lie (except to my parents but that's not important right now) EVER. When it comes to my friends I am very trustworthy. You can trust me with anything. I don't like that feeling of being betrayed by someone and I know I wouldn't want that done to me so I try to treat others the way I want to be treated.
      Helpful
      I love helping people because I can leave the server knowing that I put a smile on someone's face that day. I also really enjoy doing it so if I become a moderator then it can be an everyday fun activity for me :)
      People Breaking the Rules
      I am knowledgable when it comes to hackers. I know all about hacks because I USED TO(NOT ANYMORE DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA), so now I know the difference between hacks and glitches. I can tell really easily if someone is hacking or not. I know most of the punishment commands because I used to be a Co-Owner of my Ex-Boyfriend's server. Also I have a friend who has a dedicated minecraft server. He gave me OP and I just kind of moderate around the server now so I think I am good with dealing with rule breaking people
      Active
      I am not really busy most of the time so I can be of service to people at almost anytime.
      Caring
      I always make sure that people are feelings ok and always check in with people to make sure that they are ok. I always go out of my way to care for someone else. It really hurts me when someone else is hurt because it reminds me back when people used to try and hurt me. It did hurt but I stood up tall and didn't let it bother me. I don't want others to feel the same so I do everything that I can to care and help them
      Maturity
      I am very much mature. I don't like to see immature people it really makes me want to explode which I don't want to do. I also think that problems should be dealt with in a mature way.
      Responsible
      I have always been a responsible person my entire life. I am very responsible over my own actions and of other people. I think I would make a very responsible mod because I am always reading the chat and I can tell off some people if they are swearing or being rude to others
      Encouraging
      I always encourage people to do the best that they can. For example, on parkour I always used to help people along time ago. I encouraged them so much that they eventually made it passed all of the parkour. People need encouragement if they face a difficult task. I will be there to encourage them.
      Contribution
      I do my best to contribute to the server. I want contribute to this server to the fullest of my content. I want to, it's an honor to help Mineverse.
      Kindness
      I am very kind when I am trying to deal with a certain situation. I don't like to use violence or try to be mean to get someone to do the right thing. I know that they made a mistake and I have to teach them (in a nice way) that what they did was wrong and not to do it again.
      Patience
      When I am helping someone out, I always keep my calm cool and don't get all worked up that they can't do something. I know that they have to take time and things don't always go fast like you want it to. As I said before, I used to go on parkour a lot and help people out on the parkour levels. They don't always get it right the first time

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      School Days
      Monday - about 6 hours
      Tuesday - about 2 hours
      Wednesday - about 8-9 hours (it's a half day always but I also have an hour of sports)
      Thursday - about 5 hours
      Friday - really depends on when I go to bed
      Weekend
      If I go out - around 5 hours
      If I stay home - about 18 hours :)
      Summer/Spring/Autum/Winter Break
      FOREVER. NEVER GETTING OFF lol :)

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      A year and a month
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Never. I would never break the rules of any server.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes. I think about twice. I applied for them both times. I have had other ranks but that isn't important right now.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      Infection, Op Prison

Thanks for reading my post :D

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    2. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

Add more Information on your Why should I be a mod?
      What good Qualities do u have? Explain also.
      50% support i guess.

3. PlatinumBlad3

PlatinumBlad3 Experienced Member

Your application lacks detail. And you really only gave one reason why you should be mod, as the whole thing was about helping people. I know helping people is important, but I can't support this yet.

4. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

No support, extremely immature. Good luck.

5. RainbowCookiz

RainbowCookiz Active Member

I fixed it a bit ;)

6. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

More info still :)
      See other applications for inspiration but don;t copy :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.