x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • RadicalDestroyer Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by RadicalDestroyer, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. RadicalDestroyer

RadicalDestroyer Active Member

How old are you? 12 Just because i'm young doesn't mean I can't handle big responsibilities!:)

Your in-game name: RadicalDestroyer

What timezone are you in? Central [Missouri]

What country do you live in? USA

What languages do you speak? English mostly and a little bit of Spanish

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because I am very nice to people on the server and on the forums. I don't hate and I don't disrespect staff. I try to help people on every server I play on. I make friends very easily. I mostly play on the servers Infection, OP PvP, Kit PvP, and a little bit of Prison. I think the other moderators will like me on the server and the forums. I won't what the moderator rank gives me and abuse the privileges. I will be on the forums checking for appeals daily! I will ban anyone who Hacks, Threaten to hacks, etc. I will not [not] ban friends even if they are hacking. I will ban them because I know that's my job as moderators. I have a lot of friends infection, and OP PvP. I know this server doesn't have a lot of moderators so I think I will be a good addition to the other moderators. Trust me I can handle big responsibilities. I'm very nice and I respect everyone. If I don't help someone it's because I don't know the answer to what their asking, otherwise I will /msg them and help them. I wont cheat and give them what they are looking for, I will tell them how to do it.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 6 Hrs

How long have you been playing Mineverse? 6 Months

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No but everyone has to start somewhere right?!

10 Facts About Me!

1. My real name is Matthew
      2. I'm 12
      3. I live in Missouri
      4. I'm nice
      5. I'm kind
      6. I' not rude to anyone [Even people I dislike]:p
      7. I have a lot of responsibilities in real life so I think I can handle them here too!
      8. I have a lot of friends
      9. I make friends very easily
      10. I don't cuss or use foul language.
      Instagram: FlyAwayGFX Skype: RadicalDestroyer I mite not answer sometimes!

Thank you for taking time to read my moderator application! #RadicalForMod :p

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

You need more information regarding why you should be a mod. Remember, more info : Better Chance. Good Luck!

3. RadicalDestroyer

RadicalDestroyer Active Member

What could I put do you think?

4. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

Your application could use more information under 'why do you think you should become a moderator'

For now, all I can say is goodluck :)

5. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

6. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

7. kerryman84

kerryman84 Active Member

For now I can't say if I have support or not, Put more detail in. Anyway good luck :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.